Page 1 of 2
That state being Indiana.

Your thoughts on this matter?

I also do no drugs of any kind (just thought I'd let my fellow citizens know of this updated legal matter.)
Last edited by Spartan101400 at Apr 25, 2011,
Can I still get my hands on K9? I need it, man.
STEELERS

PENGUINS

Deal with it

Max Talbot will always be my hero
I don't know what that is.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Well at least you still have Everest.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Its Indiana, I'm surprised they aren't hanging people for possession charges.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
how can your state ban a mountain in Pakistan?

EDIT: beaten to it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'm indifferent. They're not making K2 itself illegal, just 5 of the synthetic cannabiniods. But there's literally hundreds of synthetic cannabiniods, they're just going to come back with a different combination of chemicals to achieve a similar effect. And they're not going to stop, if that's made illegal, then another blend will come out.

It's dangerous, and is all to work around the fact that marijauna is illegal. Another demonstration of prohibition being more harmful than the drug itself.
just smoke real weed if you're going to smoke. really, and if you're on probo then don't smoke. simple.
My Gear-
Gibson SG Junior
52' Hot Rod Tele
American Deluxe Strat
Yamaha Cg-104
Fender Twin (white)
Boss CH1
Boss OC-3
DOD overdrive
Fulltone OCD
Arbiter Fuzz Face
Vox Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Dunlop Univibe
this doesnt matter
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=k2

For those of you who can't bother to click on the damn link, K2 is essentially fake pot. It contains synthesized THC.

And I can't really say I blame Iowa. However, since it doesn't really show up on a drug test, how are they going to enforce this proposed law?

It's mainly just possession and if you're caught using it.
Eh, its not a very good hand anyway. I guess you could hit top pair but your odds are still a little sketchy. It all comes down to who youre playing.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
As in the mountain?

What did it ever do to Indiana?

Rofl man hahaha

There's

NEVER

enough

GAIN

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=k2

For those of you who can't bother to click on the damn link, K2 is essentially fake pot. It contains synthesized THC.

And I can't really say I blame Iowa. However, since it doesn't really show up on a drug test, how are they going to enforce this proposed law?

It's not THC, it's a couple chemicals that activates CB1 and CB2 receptors in the brain in a similar way. JWH-018 is one of the main ones.

Sorry, but it extraordinarily annoys me when people call it 'synthetic THC,' because it's not the same chemical. If it were synthetic THC, the body would metabolize it as THC no matter what, it's because JWH-018 and such are metabolized differently by the body that they don't show up on drugs tests.

The chemicals can be tested for, though.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Apr 25, 2011,
Quote by Spartan101400
It's mainly just possession and if you're caught using it.

That's actually quite stupid. At that point, who gives a fuck? That's not prevention.

Quote by SlayingDragons
It's not THC, it's a couple chemicals that activates CB1 and CB2 receptors in the brain in a similar way. JWH-018 is one of the main ones.

Sorry, but it extraordinarily annoys me when people call it 'synthetic THC,' because it's not the same chemical.

You do understand that synthetic can mean fake, right? As in polyester is fake cotton. It's a manmade replacement for cotton or other materials that make clothing. That's what synthetic means here. K2 contains a manmade replacement for THC.

Besides, it's semantics anyway...
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 25, 2011,
isn't it that fake weed stuff
why thought? What are the harmful effects? not that I want to do it or anything
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
That's actually quite stupid. At that point, who gives a fuck? That's not prevention.

You do understand that synthetic can mean fake, right? As in polyester is fake cotton. It's a manmade replacement for cotton or other materials that make clothing. That's what synthetic means here. K2 contains a manmade replacement for THC.

Besides, it's semantics anyway...

No. Synthetic refers to how it's manufactured. There is no 'Fake THC.' It can be synthesized, and has been, but the chemicals in K2 are not synthesized THC. A molecule is a molecule. Polyester is similar to cotton in feel, but it's not cotton. Heroin is similar to morphine in effects, but it's not morphine.

It's one of my pet peeves, sorry.

Quote by Alex Vik
Good. That shit's terrible for you.

You know as well as I do that there's no proof it's 'terrible for you.' It's simply skepticism of the chemicals used because they're widely unresearched, often over-administered, synthetic, and rather new.

Is it good to be a bit wary of drugs of which little is known? Definitely. But claiming things like this as fact is misleading, and may not be true.
Quote by SlayingDragons
I'm indifferent. They're not making K2 itself illegal, just 5 of the synthetic cannabiniods. But there's literally hundreds of synthetic cannabiniods, they're just going to come back with a different combination of chemicals to achieve a similar effect. And they're not going to stop, if that's made illegal, then another blend will come out.

It's dangerous, and is all to work around the fact that marijauna is illegal. Another demonstration of prohibition being more harmful than the drug itself.

I came in here to post essentially this.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
It's been said time and again, but if they just legalize the more natural drugs such as marijuana, then people won't have to resort to this fake shit that has chemicals that have not been approved or tested by anyone.
Oh no, looks like we might have to find a hobby that could be considered productive.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
It was made illegal here in Michigan back in October. (I think it was October.) Is salvia still going to be legal in Indiana? I've been considering taking a roadtrip there and trying it.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by SlayingDragons
You know as well as I do that there's no proof it's 'terrible for you.' It's simply skepticism of the chemicals used because they're widely unresearched, often over-administered, synthetic, and rather new.

Is it good to be a bit wary of drugs of which little is known? Definitely. But claiming things like this as fact is misleading, and may not be true.

Yeah, you tell that to the people who died from it.
Quote by Alex Vik

As I said, it's often over-administered, because of a lack of regulation because of the law.

The difference between a medicine and a poison is the dose. There's no proof that the chemicals themselves will cause harm if taken in an appropriate dose. After all, I think that's what we're trying to figure out, as they made the chemicals illegal, not the actual product.

They already came out with a new blend that's already in smoke shops, completely unregulated and untested. Making it illegal like that isn't going to make any progress, it just puts the bar back at 0.
Quote by SlayingDragons
As I said, it's often over-administered, because of a lack of regulation because of the law.

The difference between a medicine and a poison is the dose. There's no proof that the chemicals themselves will cause harm if taken in an appropriate dose. After all, I think that's what we're trying to figure out, as they made the chemicals illegal, not the actual product.

K2 can absolutely be dangerous. Especially when you treat it like weed. You can abuse the shit out of weed with little to no consequences, but you can overdose on k2. Is there a safe dose of K2? of course there is, but to say that means it isn't dangerous is silly. I do agree, however, that this is insufficient reasoning for the government to decide what we can and can't put in our bodies, and that the danger of this drug could be drastically reduced with a little bit of research into it's effects.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Alex Vik

but how would they listen? they're dead!
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Why would they ban lube?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
It's been illegal in Missouri for a while I think. I can't say I really care, as I've never used it. My friend was on it a couple of days ago, he seemed really agitated and weird. Didn't look like a lot of fun to me.
Last edited by The Picker at Apr 25, 2011,
Quote by Nelsean
Why would they ban lube?

Grip the pillow Johhny, I'm coming in dry!
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
It was made illegal here in Michigan back in October. (I think it was October.) Is salvia still going to be legal in Indiana? I've been considering taking a roadtrip there and trying it.

you can always just go to Canada to get salvia
Page 1 of 2