London based band requires Bass Player.

The Band:

We are a 4 piece Heavy Rock based band who intend to take our music all the way to the top. The Singer/Lead Guitarist mainly writes the songs, although creative input is always welcome. We run as a kind of dictatorship based unit. We all have a say on direction, etc, but if we can't agree on something together, then he will for us.

We have a set of 10 original songs, plus a few covers up our sleeves.

We have just finished a weeks recording at the legendary Rockfield Studios, Monmouth. We have a 3 track EP to promote whilst we get ready to return there to finish off the album.

You MUST

Have a decent amount of ability
Have professional equipment (No stupid 50w combos)
Be able and willing to sing BV's
Be aged between 21-27
Hold a full UK driving license
Have transport
Be able to commit to 2x rehearsals a week + Gigs
Willing to be styled to fit the bands image
Have a professional attitude
Have a decent recording of your playing and singing abilities

Sorry to be quite blunt with this ad, but we are getting tired of time wasters walking through the door!

Good luck and looking forward to hearing from you!

Stevie - 07827718313
Well hell! Im 48 and just retired my medical career to resume full time playing. I have no wife, no kids, no obligations, no criminal records, i do have 30 years on bass, guitar and am retired from the medical field with a monthly income. But im too old an live n da states now. But dat woodnt stop me. Thanks for readn my reply an fair play to ya! Cheers
Last time! Promise. I still hold the original tracks of my 8 original heavy metal songs i recorded at SunRay Productions of TN USA whilst age 18. I might could release um to u but u rather go on ur on. Im tired of toting my young man dreams in a box. Go for it with all u got. I wanna hear u on disc someday. Just dont give up. Stevie K