An Ampeg VH-140c I've always wanted to try one of these and when one popped up on craigslist in almost perfect condition I tried and it wasn't long before it was on it's way home! Amazing SS amps!!! These are famous for the drive channel but the cleans are very very good and the chorus is amazing!! It's about as versatile as any amp can be channel B goes from pristine clean to ac/dc crunch and channel A will take u from crunch to death metal!
Trying to survive the winter:-)
Quote by LolCatGuitar
oo nice, clipz should be upon us? (soon?)

Working on it.....I'm playing around with different speakers right now. I wish my neighbor still worked nights!!
it looks like you keep your pedals behind your amp. or it's a trick of the image.

congrats john.

MIDSCOOPER! lulz.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Cool beans! Looks to be in pretty damn good condition.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
i definitely want clean clips. i have been wondering about the cleans on these things for a long time
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
brootal
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Hnad!
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by WtrPlyr
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww solid state

One The baddest SS you will ever play. Thanx guys the cleans are very very good "not sterile" the chorus is amazing I'd like to hear it next to Roland JC. The dirty channel from hair metal to death metal.