Hey everybody. Im looking for some good computer speakers for around $65 dollars. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advanced

The funnest part is plugging it in.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
The only problem with those speakers is, if you've only got 1/8", you're inadequate for her.
Or, perhaps that's if you've got more than 1/8", you've got too much for her. Heck, every caucasian male should have one of these.
Funny. I've been looking for good computer speakers too. I just went to radio shack today and bought the Gigware multimedia speakers. They're okay. I have no complaints. The lower end could be better, but maybe it is, I've only had them for a couple of hours. The Gigaware speakers are like 25 bucks so you wouldn't be losing much and you can just return them before 30 days.

I paid $200. so worth it..
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Quote by rgrockr

The funnest part is plugging it in.

Where can I get one of these?

I'm not even joking if it's reasonably priced.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Where can I get one of these?

I'm not even joking if it's reasonably priced.

the picture looks quite fake to me If they are real though I'll shut up
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Try logitech speakers. I got 2 big speakers and 2 small speakers in a pack for $50. They go insanely loud and are crystal clear, even at high volumes.
http://www.amazon.com/Cyber-Acoustics-Subwoofer-Satellite-CA-3602/dp/B0027VT6V4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303791146&sr=8-1

I've been through a few sets of speakers now. I have a set of Bose Acoustimass on my home stereo and have had Creative, Logitech, Polk Audio, and some random off brands on my PC. As far as sound/build quality for the money goes I've been impressed by Cyber Acoustics. Small Washington based company that's putting out some kick ass sounding speakers for cheap.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.