Not bad. You need to work on muting the other strings during the solo, however. Good to see a young fella jamming to good music.
Love is a friendship set to music.
Work on smoothing the solo out, too. Seemed pretty choppy to me. Try playing it by alternating up and down strokes, rather than just down strokes. Other than that, not bad, man.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Quote by philm00r
Not bad. You need to work on muting the other strings during the solo, however. Good to see a young fella jamming to good music.

Okay ill work on that thanks for the comment!
Quote by kaosxrocker
Work on smoothing the solo out, too. Seemed pretty choppy to me. Try playing it by alternating up and down strokes, rather than just down strokes. Other than that, not bad, man.

Thanks for the advice man!
My thoughts:

You seem to finger pick mostly with your thumb, try using the other fingers too :P

Your picking hand seems in an awkward position during the solo, try finding a better grip.

Use more alternate picking, not strict downpicking, and use more hammer ons/pull offs during the solo. That would be able to get it up to speed since it's a little too slow atm.

And working on string noise muting as already mentioned. A better picking hand position should fix that
Quote by cccp2006
My thoughts:

You seem to finger pick mostly with your thumb, try using the other fingers too :P

Your picking hand seems in an awkward position during the solo, try finding a better grip.

Use more alternate picking, not strict downpicking, and use more hammer ons/pull offs during the solo. That would be able to get it up to speed since it's a little too slow atm.

And working on string noise muting as already mentioned. A better picking hand position should fix that

Hey man I really appreciate all the advice. Ill make sure to do all of these things. Thanks!
Nice work man but you need to work on your vibrato and string muting. And i think you should use alternate picking for your accurate.
Quote by OrhunCanVarol
Nice work man but you need to work on your vibrato and string muting. And i think you should use alternate picking for your accurate.

Okay, thanks man!
Thanks for commenting on my thread, this was really good man, really good acoustic playing throughout, my only crit would be bring a bit more life to the solo, maybe a bit more gain was needed I think and a bit more aggressive vibrato, it was near enough note perfect though well done
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
Quote by robbo546hall
Thanks for commenting on my thread, this was really good man, really good acoustic playing throughout, my only crit would be bring a bit more life to the solo, maybe a bit more gain was needed I think and a bit more aggressive vibrato, it was near enough note perfect though well done

Yeah no problem man, your cover was really good! Thanks for the comment!
I liked it, especially the end sounded very good . Some suggestions to improve is to record your acosutic guitar using the built-in pickup or mic it. Seems you are using some kind of generic webcam kind of mic. Then use audacity to mix in the backing track/original.
Quote by veggielover
I liked it, especially the end sounded very good . Some suggestions to improve is to record your acosutic guitar using the built-in pickup or mic it. Seems you are using some kind of generic webcam kind of mic. Then use audacity to mix in the backing track/original.

Thanks that's a good idea! I appreciate it!