I'm about 100 bucks away from a BC Rich NT Stealth

http://www.bcrich.com/models/guitars/2011%20Electric%20Guitar/Stealth-NT/169

I'm essentially making this guitar purchase my personal project so to speak. I'm taking the guitar and trying to make it very much my own (or as much as possible). First thing's first is to decide what pickups I want in it.

I'm really into the following bands:
Death, Megadeth,Annihilator Control Denied, Judas Priest (really liked their sound on Painkiller), Trivium pre-Black Album Metallica, Sepultura, Slayer, Pantera, Venom

I also feel that I should mention that I really admire bands like

Cynic,Racer X, and Marty Friedman in terms of their sound AND their music.

So yeah I guess it's safe to say that I play a lot of thrash and some death metal here and there (oldschool death metal) on occasion. Despite being a metal player I also really like to experiment with hardcore punk and hard rock, although I don't have anything in particular that I'd want to achieve sound-wise/tonally regarding those genres.

I think in terms of cleans I'm ultimately trying to shape a tone similar to Cynic and Friedman esque cleans.

So obviously something that is versatile to fit my clean channel needs but overall can still kick ass in the aforementioned metal department.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Btw I'm aiming for something I can just go and pickup from the guitar shop so unfortunately I'm going to have the exclude BKP's this time around. At least for now
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
ttt
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
well, ive played on Seymour Duncan Livewires a few times and i really like them. They Are Dave Mustaines signature pickups. i suggest these just so you can be different from the thousands of people Using EMGs haha
Quote by Grawgos
What brands are carried at your local stores? Did you want alnico or ceramic magnets? Active or passive?

I prefer passive pups for sure. My local store carries the big names like Dimarzio, EMG, Seymour Duncan.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon: