What are your fondest memories of Summer, pit? It's right around the corner, so I thought I might ask. Mine would be my routine last summer:

11:30 AM- Get Up, possibly collect quarters and make 7-11 Donut run.

12-4:00 PM- Play guitar, search teh interwebs, get subway and mountain dew for lunch.

4-8:00 PM- Migrate to office, read creepypasta, dinner at some point.

8-1:00 AM- Surf teh interwebs, possibly pull an all nighter, snack copiously.

Share pit!
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
Lots and lots of skating and chilling with my neighbor, was a couple years ago. Good times, man. I may go ahead and get back into skating this summer.
Jack Johnson. Big cigars. Boat rides at night. Baseball games. I see mah friends, kickin in the front seat, sittin in the back seat. You know how it is.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Sitting outside on a dark night looking at stars and talking to good friends. It sounds really gay (no offense) until you do it. Some of my best memories are from times like this.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
driving school

it seems like school wouldn't be that much fun but it was so awesome, i made friends with this hot chick, good tiems brah
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
You are fond of that?

Last summer was fantastic, best that i'd ever had. I hung out with my cousin in LA. I was drunk for almost a month straight. We hung out with friends, played xbox, had a car, and what seemed like endless amounts of money. We also had a party/bon fire at least once a week. It was great.
how i've missed you!

LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by Bluesblitz
What are your fondest memories of Summer, pit? It's right around the corner, so I thought I might ask. Mine would be my routine last summer:

11:30 AM- Get Up, possibly collect quarters and make 7-11 Donut run.

12-4:00 PM- Play guitar, search teh interwebs, get subway and mountain dew for lunch.

4-8:00 PM- Migrate to office, read creepypasta, dinner at some point.

8-1:00 AM- Surf teh interwebs, possibly pull an all nighter, snack copiously.

Share pit!

Wow, erm, no friends?

My memories of summer are seeing Madness live at York Races, Blondie this year, can't fecking wait.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Heh, I saw friends no doubt, but this was around late July, when I wasn't doing too much, still fun though, I didn't have a care in the world, no grades, no 7:00 AM wake up times, or curfew.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
jet skis, knee boarding, fishing, parties, bon fires and so on, summers used to be so awesome, last year was kind of slow and not a whole lot happened, but this summer has a lot of potential to be awesome.
I was pretty bored for the first couple weeks, since my one dude friend who I chill with all the time bailed out of town or off with his girlfriend all the time. So I hung out with the hottest girl in my school almost every single day, and if I wasn't I jammed, played Xbox and pulled all nighters with music friends. Was awesome.
Quote by piratemetalhead
dude, thats a summer with way too much internet

yah but i actually know what he means. I spent many a summer nights just playing video games and staying up late surfing the web and shit. It may not seam like fun but back then i didnt have to worry about finding a career, looking for jobs, getting over exes, and all that shit that comes from being an adult.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Doing absolutely nothing, no homework, sleeping in, meeting your friends and doing absolutely nothing, playing guitar, endless surfing of teh internetz, FIFA, pr0nz, snacks and moar snacks, recording stuff, watching funny YouTube videos, playing football, wimmenz.

What a great holiday it has been for me so far. Oh wait shiiiit biology homework D:
Umm, last summer probably... Pretty much everyday was like this...
Wake up around 2, get a shower, go out on the lake, fish, drink some beer, then come back once it's dark, and maybe smoke some weed around a bon fire. That is honestly my ideal day... I'm just so glad college stops when summer get's here lol
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!