I've really enjoyed my Nashville Deluxe Tele, and as of late, it's been my primary live guitar. However, I've never been a fan of the contrast between the tortoise guard and white middle pickup cover and wanted to give the guitar a more traditional, vintage Tele vibe. On a whim one day, I ordered a mint green pickguard and chrome pickup selector knob, and installed them last night. Only had time to get some iPhone pics, but I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out.

Original...

Updated...

78' Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender 60th Anniversary Tele
Fender Nashville Tele
Fender MIA Fat Strat
EVH Wolfgang Special
Schecter C1+
Martin DC-16GTE
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Egnater Renegade Head
Tourmaster 2x12 Cab
Fender Champ (1966)
Nice!

Now I'm jealous
It's NEVER Lupus
My Gear:
2010 Fender Highway One strat
2010 Epi Les Paul Standard
2005 Squier p bass
2007 Yamaha F310
2011 Epiphone Korina Firebird
2013 Hudson Telecaster
Kustom Quad 200 (4x12)
Fender frontman 212r
That thing is beautiful man. Everytime I go to GC I play the Nashville for so long. Very nice guitar
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Last edited by musicTHEORYnerd at Apr 26, 2011,
Thanks a lot.

The pics make the guard look more cream than mint green, but it looks great in person. I'll have to get better pics sometime soon.
Fender Nashville Tele
Fender MIA Fat Strat
EVH Wolfgang Special
Schecter C1+
Martin DC-16GTE
Egnater Renegade Head
Tourmaster 2x12 Cab
Fender Champ (1966)
Looks great I have a Nashville Tele in the Honey Blond finish. I was considering getting a black pickguard for it and switching out the cover for a black one. The Chrome/White/Black color scheme for the pickups bothers me a lot.
2008 Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster
2010 Fender Classic Players Jazzmaster
2010 Fender Blacktop Jazzmaster
Peavey 80w Bandit
Quote by Stay Up Late
Looks great I have a Nashville Tele in the Honey Blond finish. I was considering getting a black pickguard for it and switching out the cover for a black one. The Chrome/White/Black color scheme for the pickups bothers me a lot.

This is an All Parts guard, and the fit is pretty good. I did have to loosen and shift the control plate just a hair, which is no big deal. You will also need to drill your own holes for the screws on each side of the neck pickup. Lastly, the middle pickup is moved further away from the bridge and toward the neck slightly (1/3" or so I'd guess?), so you might need to make some minor pickup adjustments.
Fender Nashville Tele
Fender MIA Fat Strat
EVH Wolfgang Special
Schecter C1+
Martin DC-16GTE
Egnater Renegade Head
Tourmaster 2x12 Cab
Fender Champ (1966)
either a black pup cover or a lipstick in the middle and you're set.

that made a big difference though, it looks great.