guys im buying it because i want a nice distortion sound and is it worth the money and can u suggest pedals that will give me a nice solo tone thanks in advance
metalmanica\m/
So if you're buying it why are you asking us about it?

Also please stop writing run on sentences because they're very annoying and are really hard to decipher especially with all the abbreviated words and it really just makes your threads hard to read.

Are you asking SHOULD you buy it?
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
yes and can u suggest me good pedals that will sound good for a nice solo lead tone combined with the ibanez jemini
metalmanica\m/
The jemini IS a pedal... You want a pedal with a pedal? Maybe a delay or reverb or something.

The only reason I know of the Jemini pedal is because of the demo video
I will tell you to compare the jemini and the satchurator. They are alike in many ways, both have two different modes and all, I and I THINK they are both based off the DS-1. But the satchurator sounds like an amp channel, the jemini sounds like a pedal.
Just my 2 cents.
I'm up for building you a pedal.
(Or modding nearly anything moddable)
(PM Me.)
Quote by J Mud
The jemini IS a pedal... You want a pedal with a pedal? Maybe a delay or reverb or something.

The only reason I know of the Jemini pedal is because of the demo video

Yo dawg, I heard you like pedals...
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by edumico1234
yes and can u suggest me good pedals that will sound good for a nice solo lead tone combined with the ibanez jemini

Are you talking about the pedal, or an Ibanez JEM?
Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
Quote by Major Sparky
Are you talking about the pedal, or an Ibanez JEM?

Clearly the pedal
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
Clearly the pedal

No, not clearly. He said he's looking for a pedal to use with the Jemini. Yes, he could be taking about stacking OD's, but then again, he could be talking about using an OD with the JEM.
Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
I use a DS-1 for a solo boost and use a Jemini for my basic distortion sound. Works pretty well in my experience.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
it looks as if hes talking about the JEM in a ludicrous manner from the context, especially since the jemini is basically all of what he wants to do in one package, so it would seem he just wants to buy different pedals. or he could be talking about buying an extremely good/expensive guitar which he seems to think gets part of the distortion, to combine with pedals to get a good dist sound.

either way, personally i would say facepalm*

if i bought a pricey guitar such as that, i would not use some pedal to get distortion, id use an amp. MAYBE one of the blackstar pedals or OCD or something. but it kinda looks like he thinks the guitar will get him a great deal of the sound. well, yeah, but at the same time no. guitar is more feel and playability and JEM vs oh idk a starcaster or something, within reason, using the same pedals, within reason, i could get the same sounds.

and i would buy a jemini, and thats it. its meant to be a rythym/solo in one deal kind of thing, with a cool paintjob and a big name. if i felt like i needed to get other pedals to combine with that, unless i was like a huge huge vai fan who just would get the pedal anyway, id probably just look for another pedal that could already do what i wanted.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Instead of buying over 9000 pedals. How about you buy one amplifier? Pedals suck.
Quote by vayne92
Instead of buying over 9000 pedals. How about you buy one amplifier? Pedals suck.

hmmm, you seem to have this inherent hate of pedals... Why?
Does your amp have delay? Phaser? Wah? Mine doesn't.

For tube tone, use an amp.
For everything else, there's pedals.
Gear-Ibanex rg7321 w/dimarzio pups--->Ernie Ball Jr. Vol pedal--->TS9-->Line 6 DL4--->ADA MP-1--->Marshall 9005 poweramp--->Line6 4X12 straight cab w/v30s
To answer his question, the Jemini is a good double distortion pedal, left side for basic distortion and right side for solo´s, (thats how I use it) and it works just fine.
Jem is the guitar, Jemini is the pedal.
Quote by sstony
To answer his question, the Jemini is a good double distortion pedal, left side for basic distortion and right side for solo´s, (thats how I use it) and it works just fine.
Jem is the guitar, Jemini is the pedal.

+1

I don't see how this could have been misinterpreted.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90