So, pit, how often do you do stupid things without even thinking about it? Leave your drink on the roof of your car as you start to drive off. Place your keys in an unusual place and forget about them.

I ask this because last night, after a bit of early drinking for our anniversary, my wife decided to put some music in. She wanted to hear a few songs from one cd in particular and convinced herself she had put another CD in it's place into the player. So, she started looking for the cd and started freaking out when she couldn't find it anywhere.

We have hundreds and hundreds of CDs and she was searching frantically through all of them, trying to find this certain one. On the second pass through the shelves in her office, the CD player changed over to the next disc and what do I hear, but the exact CD my wife and I were searching for for the past 5 minutes.
your in the pit.... ever second post here is an absent minded post
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
Quote by UraniYum
Have you ever made a post that didn't involve your wife?

Why yes, yes I have.
I leave my amp and computer on overnight on a regular basis.
I just forget I was using it and leave it on standby.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
I was once going to a , yeah that was funny
E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
I have often frantically searched through my pockets for my phone while holding it in the other hand.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Looking desperately for my mobile when I'm using it.
Driving my car and thinking I've forgotten my keys.
Walked into my bedroom with phone in one hand and a bowl of cereal in the other; gone to throw my phone on the bed and thrown the cereal instead.

Was not impressed with the last one.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
Looking desperately for my mobile when I'm using it.
Driving my car and thinking I've forgotten my keys.
Walked into my bedroom with phone in one hand and a bowl of cereal in the other; gone to throw my phone on the bed and thrown the cereal instead.

Was not impressed with the last one.

yeah, that would suck.

One day, I parked the car in the garage, got out and went inside only to realize I forgot to turn it off and take out the keys.
Don't get offended if I seem absent minded. Just keep telling me facts and keep making me smile. Don't get offended if I seem absent minded. I get tongue-tied.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I'm terribly absent-minded. I'v left the fuel-cap for my old car at the petrol station about once a week at one point. I forget my house keys alot too.
The other day I ordered McDonalds through the drive through. I payed the first window, got my change back and left without picking up the food. I realized I didn't have my food about 10 minutes later, went back with my receipt and picked up my order. :/
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
One time I was holding trash in one hand and my wallet in the other. I threw my wallet in the trash can.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I took a sheet of pastries out the stove when washing some dirty dishes my sister left (she was making pastries for a bake sale, I made some out of the leftovers,) and I forgot the sheet was hot after I took it out the stove. So I picked up the sheet, and was halfway to the sink to wash it off, when my hands screamed "PAIN! PAIN!" and I rushed to put it in the sink.

My hands still hurt, after running cold water over them shit sucks man.
I've locked my keys in my truck so many times that I have come up with a method that'll get me my keys if I leave them locked in again. The problem is that people often watch me and wonder what the hell I'm doing. I've also checked if my phone's in my pocket while looking up something on my phone... I do absent-minded stuff on a regular basis every day, I just don't remember it all
Wine is fine but whiskey's quicker!
The other day I shit without pulling my pants down.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
The other day I shit without pulling my pants down.

I've never done it, but every time I go to shit I feel like its a dream and I'm about to shit in my bed, or I haven't taken my pants down. Srsly.

I had a watch at one stage, and for some reason I would always ask people for the time.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
Quote by bklinger83
yeah, that would suck.

One day, I parked the car in the garage, got out and went inside only to realize I forgot to turn it off and take out the keys.

haha, my friend did when I was with him once except he locked the car and we were pretty far away from his house so we had to wait like 20 minutes for his brother to drive over with a spare key

as for myself, the other day I almost walked out of my dorm cafeteria without putting my tray on the dish shelf. I was literally halfway out the door before thinking to myself "why the **** am I walking out with the tray?" haha.

also, putting cereal back in the fridge instead of the milk.
Quote by element4433
One time I was holding trash in one hand and my wallet in the other. I threw my wallet in the trash can.

Yes that happens to me but with other things I want to throw away.

Quote by rickygarcia90
I've also checked if my phone's in my pocket while looking up something on my phone... I do absent-minded stuff on a regular basis every day, I just don't remember it all

Yup that's me.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Nelsean
The other day I ordered McDonalds through the drive through. I payed the first window, got my change back and left without picking up the food. I realized I didn't have my food about 10 minutes later, went back with my receipt and picked up my order. :/

I've almost done that a time or two.

We use a water pitcher since we have one of those Brita filters on the faucet in the kitchen and sometimes after I fill my glass, I'll go to put it in the pantry instead of the fridge since the doors are right next to each other. That, or I'll go to put my glass in the fridge instead of the pitcher
You all have early onset alzhemiers. Sorry.
E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
>Frantically look for only pick you have left for 20 minutes
>pick in mouth

Yep