I've been looking for a replacement guitar to my rather broken, worn-down and old Fender Squier Strat that I've been using for the last 4 years.
For some time I was insanely in love with the Ibanez RG1520A PPA, but decided not to go for it, as I am not into playing heavy-metal or anything of the likes.

Recently I stumpled upon a rather nice-looking and decent (from what i can gather) Epiphone Les Paul Custom White . Now, I'm nowhere near a guitar gearhead so I thought someone on this forum could give me a helping hand.
Is it worth buying it or should i go for something better/cheaper?

It's worth mentioning that I'm not even close to being an amateur guitarist and my budget isn't that high.
Take it. Epi is a good quality guitar for a little bit of cash and they are very versatile.
First things first, your username makes me giggle. Also hungry.

On to business... I like those alpine white les pauls, I think they look pretty sharp. I think you'd be pretty happy with an Epi Les Paul, especially if you're on a budget. It will sound a lot warmer than your squire. And a double-humbucker guitar with a 3-position switch will not have those "middle tones" (the quacking tones) that strat-type of guitars are famous for. If you're ok with that then I say go for it.

One other thing to keep in mind - gold hardware wears with time and use. It will eventually rub off and look worn/tarnished. It doesn't affect the sound or playability of the guitar at all. But be prepared that all that shiny gold wont always look like that.
Current Gear:
2002 Gibson Les Paul Standard
'57 AVRI Fender Stratocaster
MIJ Fender Jaguar Special HH
Marshall JVM410
Vox AC15 C2
Thanks for the quick and helpfull comments guys!

Sounds like I'll be buying the guitar then. However, I'm going to pass on the offer Rooster. I live in Denmark so I think I'll just buy a new one instead

Found it on Amazon.co.uk really cheap, compared to danish pricing, but it's currently out of stock... Lucky me