as I just said in the off topic thread. Poly gets her own thread here, she deserves better than to be a cliff note in an off topic thread !

This is a punk board, so Poly is not off topic anyways.
I saw this earlier. I will listen to X Ray Spex loudly on my drive home.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
yeah. I just made this in a hurry cause I had to go out, so just used that one. I know she wouldn't wanna be remembered for that one, but it is hard not to use it anyways, as it was a great song and one of the best.

But anyways, this thread is not about my poor choices, it is about remembering someone much more important than I am.
It's always points like this where I regret that I don't listen to as much classic stuff until a member of the group dies.

X Ray Spex are pretty awesome.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by iwannabesedated
It's always points like this where I regret that I don't listen to as much classic stuff until a member of the group dies.

X Ray Spex are pretty awesome.

Same
As a punk girl of the 1970s this news depressed the shit out of me. Seriously.

OH BONDAGE!! UP YOURS!!!
It's been a long time since I've listened to X-Ray Spex, but they were one of my favorites, and always had a great deal of respect for Poly. Bummer. : [
Hey guys,
Sorry for the double post but felt this deserved a bump.
I am going to be writing a short tribute to Poly for the UG E-zine:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=27099060#post27099060

and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions, or comments you would like to be included. I was thinking of putting in a UG Punk forum tribute/comments section
Cheers,
Chris
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call on the thread.

She did say that she hoped to be remembered for more than Oh Bondage! though, so shame on your choice of video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQDsS8UFYE8&feature=related

This is a much better tell of her groundbreakingness.

Never liked Genetic Engineering, the first line sounds kind of like a Rush song to me and that kind of turns me off for the rest of it.

Identity on the other hand kicks more ass than Bruce Lee in a Wisconsin cheese shop (don't try to make sense of that.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SngkFcV4FK4&feature=related
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Nooooooo R.I.P. very young. All respects

My god I heard about this late 0_0
сопляк!!
Last edited by MirandaShambles at May 5, 2011,