So I'm considering diving into the world of the seven string...

I'm looking for a cheap, but decent 7-string to get me into the world.

I'm looking for a relatively slim neck (damn my short fingers... The rest of me's fine though, honest... I'l prove it!!!) and don't want any kind of floyd/trem. To much of a pain in the arse...

So, any recommendations are greatly appreciated
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Either a 7321 or if you can be bothered to wait/look a 2nd hand 7621.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Basically your best bet is to scour ebay for a cheap, used Ibanez. I can't remember the exact model numbers but really as long as it's what you're looking for and it's in decent condition you can't really go wrong.

Failing that, look at the lower end new Ibanez range they're currently doing and look at the low end Schecters. Realistically if you want something cheap your only options in the UK are Ibby and Schecter.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
You can usually pick up there japan ones for less then a new 7321 as well if you're patient and scour about ebay. I picked mine up for like a little over 300 quid i think?
yeah,

i have had 2 1527s for £400 in the last year.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I just bought a Schecter Omen seven string. Comes in more colors than black and was only $350.00 USD. I plan on eventually changing PU's but everything on the guitar is really solid.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
Yeah... Been looking at the omen seven. What's the neck like on it??
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

I think so...
It's pretty thin. Better than my LP for sure. It's not a wizard neck by any means but it's comfortable.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
Quote by MickAlmighty
Yeah... Been looking at the omen seven. What's the neck like on it??

Nowhere near as big as people sometimes make them out to be. My friend has a couple of Schecter 7s and tbh I like them quite a bit, not quite as much as my Ibanez's but that's just my taste.

Really the only real option is to hunt one down for yourself and see how you like them.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Finding somewhere round here with the Schecter (or any sevens for that matter) is near enough impossible without an hour and a half bus journey
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...