Selling this for a mate who doesn't have UG. Heres his 'sales pitch':

2 Channel 100 watt guitar amp...(Loud as hell)
Has...Clean...Drive and More Drive...
Aqutronics Spring reverb
Has a Mid contour switch to scoop the mids slightly and tighten up the tone...great for metal...
The amp can produce glorious Fender cleans, great bluesy tones with the reverb and slight drive, classic rock tones, old school metal tones and with the use of the "more drive" channel the amp can produce an enormous amount of gain which is great for playing most heavy metal...add a boost and you can have the most brutal rig....
The 2 Fender Designed 12" speakers give a huge bass response that can cut through most band and gig situations...coupled with the 100 watts of power...this amp will blow you away...
Cab is made from solid ply and is built like a tank...only ever sat in my bedroom where my band used to rehearse so is in pristine condition...(not a single scratch or mark on it)
Foot switch Included

Selling as my band recently broke up and its quite frankly too loud for me.... Looking for a small head...Something like a Blackstar HT5 for bedroom use...

Looking for £200 ono as was originally purchased for £305 3 months ago....(still have receipts and paperwork)

Im based in West London and can possible deliver to anywhere around West London/Shepards Bush (Westfield)

Feel free to ask any question or for more pictures: James_newmarch@hotmail.co.uk

for pics etc here is a link to the original post on gumtree:
http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/100-watt-fender-frontman-212r-guitar-amplifier-2x12-combo/78290154