China has been building 10 new towns and cities a year to raise their GDP, which is about 9.5% at the moment. Though these towns have little or no residents and the rent is unobtainable for the average Chinese citizen.

Here's the video.

It's a bit long but very interesting.

Eventually this will catch up with them, in 15 or maybe 20 years. It'll be much worse than the American housing situation right now.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
And if the Chinese housing market collapses then they're gonna want all our debt back. It will be a global catastrophe.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
And if the Chinese housing market collapses then they're gonna want all our debt back. It will be a global catastrophe.

It'll be several years coming potentially.

Also today I learned that their high speed rail system could ruin their economy

Cost them over $1 trillion. They made it out of shitty metals and shitty concrete too so some parts of the rail won't be usable soon and they can't go max speed.

They can only run about 130 MPH or something around that, though they should be up at over 200 MPH.
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
even at that speed it still trounces national rail
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

They should make the prices for rent cheaper, any money coming in is better than having them empty with no money coming in.
Quote by digman50
They should make the prices for rent cheaper, any money coming in is better than having them empty with no money coming in.

That would go down as a loss of money for the Chinese government. They wouldn't want that on the books.
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
They should really stop until people actually move into these Cities, also it doesn't help that the rent for most of these new cities is way too high for the average Chinese person.
Quote by rgrockr

But by then, our dollar might be better and their currency worse.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Chinese housing bubbles? Guess they wouldn't have to be very big....
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Imagine if China and Russia went to war against a united African continent...that would be a crazy war.
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
China should have seen what the housing bubble did to America. I knew they had impeding issues on the horizon, but I had no idea it was this bad.
Favorite Gear

-Aria PE Anniversary
--Roland JC-120
---S101 ES-335
----S101 5 String
-----Ashdown MAG

Quote by thanksgiving
1. Talk to her friends.
2. Then talk to her
3. Invite her out on a date
4.??????????????
5. Jail
They are having their period of prosperity right now, a bit behind the western nations. Just a matter of time when the bubble blows and everything goes to shit.
They're only little people if they demand money back we can just pat them on the head and tell them were sorry we can't pay them just yet.
Quote by CannedBullets
They should really stop until people actually move into these Cities, also it doesn't help that the rent for most of these new cities is way too high for the average Chinese person.

They won't stop because they want to keep their GDP up. The easiest way to do that is build.
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo