Poll: which amp
Poll Options
View poll results: which amp
JCA 20
10 67%
Marshall mg 100 half stack
5 33%
Voters: 15.
i have a friend that swears any marshall can beat any amp (in the marshalls price range) and i told him that was crap blah blah blah. this came up befcause i was saying howw i really like the jca20 and how marshally they were and he says that his mg100 half stack is way better (bull imo) so that made made me wonder what u guy's think JCA20 or Marshall mg 100.

remeber this is NOT a vs. thread OR a hate thread.just state your opinions and stay within the forum rules
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Just me and rhino will end in the extinction of a species.
Last edited by rhino1957 at Apr 26, 2011,
You know the answer already.

MG.

The JCA is just a copy after all.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by rhino1957
i have a friend that swears any marshall can beat any amp (in the marshalls price range) and i told him that was crap blah blah blah. this came up befcause i was saying howw i really like the jca20 and how marshally they were and he says that his mg100 half stack is way better (bull imo) so that made made me wonder what u guy's think JCA20 or Marshall mg 100

Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
I would think the JCA would tear the MG a new one IMO. Much more epic tonez available from that..
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
i think

this will end in a warning or a ban.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
i don't get the mentality behind having conversations like "lol my amp is better than yours".. i really don't

it's possible that that guy actually just likes his MG - abnormal, but possible. i know a guy who has tried loads of other amps but just can't stop going back to the fender frontman

the only objective thing here is quality, and i can't comment on the quality of the JCA20 but i know the MGs are terrible quality. but as stupid as it sounds it's possible for people to like the MGs, and dare i say it, make them work - though usually a better cabinet is a minimum requirement for making an MG actually project sound rather than noise...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
i don't get the mentality behind having conversations like "lol my amp is better than yours".. i really don't

it's possible that that guy actually just likes his MG - abnormal, but possible. i know a guy who has tried loads of other amps but just can't stop going back to the fender frontman

the only objective thing here is quality, and i can't comment on the quality of the JCA20 but i know the MGs are terrible quality. but as stupid as it sounds it's possible for people to like the MGs, and dare i say it, make them work - though usually a better cabinet is a minimum requirement for making an MG actually project sound rather than noise...

i agree but he has never tried anything else hell he hasn't even heard of jet city and started dissing them because our retarted guitar center dosn't carry them
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Just me and rhino will end in the extinction of a species.