I am a man
I was a boy
The little thing
That just strolled by
In the sun
With a toy
Yesterday, that was I

That was me
This one has some real potential to be worthwhile. The second stanza brings up a little Matthew 25 in me actually. You end with a beginning which is pretty creative. The quote in the middle could be a decent refrain, but it might feel a little empty.
"Words"
Just As I Am

MD PRS Style Semi-Hollow
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Mesa Dual Rectifier
2x12 Celestion 30's
Kustom 200
8x10 EMC's
Quote by datgnat
This one has some real potential to be worthwhile. The second stanza brings up a little Matthew 25 in me actually. You end with a beginning which is pretty creative. The quote in the middle could be a decent refrain, but it might feel a little empty.

Yeah, the quote's supposed to be a chorus or something. Oh yeah, kind of forgot to mention -- this is a song.
I feel like the break and last verse could stand to get some of the same imagery on the first verse, because the opening is some excellent work. Still solid though.
I guess I could use the term verse instead of stanza Have you thought about tagging the end of the "chorus"? I'm not sure what genre you're going with on this one, but I think a bridge verse would give it a better overall flow and more impact. Not that you would need one to bring out the meaning of the song, but that's simply my opinion.
"Words"
Just As I Am

MD PRS Style Semi-Hollow
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Mesa Dual Rectifier
2x12 Celestion 30's
Kustom 200
8x10 EMC's