Has anyone tried any of these guitar pedals with a bass and bass rig yet? Im looking to get some pedals and these are the ones that my friends have for a bro deal:

Voodoo labs sparkle drive
Fulltone fulldrive 2
Barber tone press compressor
boss cs-3 with keeley mod
let me know
thanks
guitar pedals almost always work on bass, however, with distortion/overdrive pedals, they are (obviously) designed with different frequencies in mind than a bass pedal, so sometimes a guitar distortion pedal can muddy up your bass sound or otherwise make the tone not so great, but if you consider that and adjust everything carefully, you can avoid that to some extent. but it shouldn't do any damage to the pedals or amp.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
^that

guitar distortion pedals normally sound like complete shit with bass
although i have had a couple of shit guitar distortions sound prety good on the bass.
no sir away a papaya war is on
once i nearly burned an amp in studio when i played with guitar pedal on bass :ss
haha ok i understand.

edit: the sparkle drive does have a clean blend nob, maybe thats the best way to go?
Quote by MrMade529
once i nearly burned an amp in studio when i played with guitar pedal on bass :ss

I wasn't the pedals, blame something else

Quote by xkmattx

edit: the sparkle drive does have a clean blend nob, maybe thats the best way to go?

definitely
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think