eBay...
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Got my prestige on eBay. As long as the seller checks out, it's probably your best bet.
Ibanez S2170FB Prestige + Crunch Lab
Ibanez RG1570MRR Prestige + Crunch Lab
Taylor 214CE
Peavey 6505MH + Orange PPC112 + TS9 + ISP Decimator + MXR 10-Band EQ

Watch and subscribe to my guitar ventures!
Search Nick Catelli on YouTube
Quote by Paultaters
I usually lurk around craigslist and guitar centers used section. I am really looking for a Gibson explorer and no one around Dallas has any used where I look. Suggestions? D:

you tried calling pawnshops? Dallas is a big city, there must be one in there somewhere. Pick up the phonebook and call all the pawnshops. Ebay is a good place, but its hard to get anything gibson for a good price. Those auctions tend to get out of hand pretty fast.
If its close there are a few music go rounds by you, if you want to try them. They are in Huston, Lewisville, and Conroe. I don't know Texas well so I apoligise if none of these are by you.
honestly, guitar center used online has the best prices i can usually find, and of course a nation wide selection. any store will ship their stuff. also a lot more reliable than ebay and CG.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
I always do a local craigslist check first, last time I was looking for a prestige and found one just up the road in great condition with swapped pups that I wanted anyways for hundreds less than some of the used ones I looked at in the shops with IBZ pups.
eh i dont really care for craiglist just too many scammers on there but ebay is best bet theres tons of good deals if you look :]
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
honestly, guitar center used online has the best prices i can usually find, and of course a nation wide selection. any store will ship their stuff. also a lot more reliable than ebay and CG.

This. Their online section is great.

Daddy's is usually priced similar and offers store-to-store shipping free, but they're godawful with listing, and I don't think they'd ship out of the NE USA anyways.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
+1 on eBay. Every once in a while you'll read horror stories but my experience has always been positive. Just make sure to read up on the seller. Guitar Center also has some good deals from time to time.
i second the GC used online section. im looking on it now and honestly its kinda hard to believe some of the deals im seeing. wish i had looked here before :/
Quote by xxunder-takerxx

I agree.
I check craigslist and guitar center's used section daily (usually multiple times). I check ebay every so often.

Guitar Center has some really good deals from time to time. I got my JSX 2x12 combo at Guitar Center used for $675+tax. Also got some pickups from NY through Guitar Center- Dimarzio Liquifire and Crunch Lab. Cost 1/2 of what they would normally; I got them both for $80+shipping.

EDIT: And I've made multiple transactions through Craigslist, don't let people online saying there are scammers scare you away. Just be smart (of course you should with any used gear- craigslist or otherwise).
Last edited by Pac_man0123 at Apr 26, 2011,
Guitar Center is great if you know what to look for. Popular guitar models might only sell for $40 or $50 off the new price. But something that's a little odd will sell for about 50% of what a comparable new guitar costs.