I just found out I won a Epiphne Les Paul special II . I'm not much of a guitar player .I play bass . I want to get a tube amp(less than 10 watts)I'm mostly into classic hard rock, 80's metal,some blues.I was looking at Blackheart BH5H little giant and Jet city Picovalve and Vox NT2H lil'night train.My budget is around $300.I have a 1-12 cabinet so I'm looking for a head.Any help is appreciated.
Luna Andromeda dragon bass
Schecter Omen Extreme
Fender strat
Fender Labrea electic/acoustic
Peavey tour 450
Peavey tour 410/115
Galien-kruger Backline 600
Black Heart BH15h
Gibson Les Paul gold top (Knock off)
Go with 20 watts on a tube. More head room is better incase if you wanna blast some classics out. Make sure you go to your local store to see what they have. Most stores that advertise items arent always in the store near you. so I suggest you grab your guitar, bass and whatever effects you use and look for a COMBO TUBE AMP. It will work with both guitar and bass so you can the amp for both instruments.
I already have a good bass amp . I just want some thing for around the house.All I can find around here is the blackheart.
Luna Andromeda dragon bass
Schecter Omen Extreme
Fender strat
Fender Labrea electic/acoustic
Peavey tour 450
Peavey tour 410/115
Galien-kruger Backline 600
Black Heart BH15h
Gibson Les Paul gold top (Knock off)
Check out a Fender Blues Junior.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
i'd go the jet city 20 watt head, i've got a tiny terror and a vox night train and the jet city kicks both their asses.
I suggest you don't listen to Deathro...

If you're just noodling with yourself then a <10w tube will do you fine. You've outlined 3 pretty good options there - find a store that have them a have a listen. I'm guessing your cab is a bass cab - so bear in mind it'll sound different ot how it sounds in the shop through a guitar cab. Maybe try a tiny terror too - slightly out your price range, but does the classic rock sound nicely
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
check out the tiny terror if you can find one for your price point
I own a 5w Little Giant and love the thing. The jet city will have more headroom, so that;s a plus. You can always add effects to it.

The LG is good for classic rock, blues, jazz. No so much for metal or country. But with a hard hitting rythm section, it won't keep up. It takes effects well.
Pain is temporary. Stupid is forever. - Some really friggin' smart dead dude
Quote by p.sutherland85
i'd go the jet city 20 watt head, i've got a tiny terror and a vox night train and the jet city kicks both their asses.

+1 on the JCA20H I'm thinking about getting one they sound great
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier