YouTube Link

So I have always written songs that have lyrics and stuff and I've never had the confidence to really give singing ago. Hence everything I write kind of goes to waste. So this song I committed to recording and putting on her no matter what the quality is - because I have no idea whether my voice is decent for vocals at all. I definitely have no confidence and to record this I had to be in a room on my own, which was sound proofed to the best of my ability.

So yeah, input would be much appreciated! Happy to critique anything you guys want me to.
Last edited by Tomaz24 at Apr 27, 2011,
Quote by Tomaz24
My Profile

The song is called "late morning sun"

So I have always written songs that have lyrics and stuff and I've never had the confidence to really give singing ago. Hence everything I write kind of goes to waste. So this song I committed to recording and putting on her no matter what the quality is - because I have no idea whether my voice is decent for vocals at all. I definitely have no confidence and to record this I had to be in a room on my own, which was sound proofed to the best of my ability.

So yeah, input would be much appreciated! Happy to critique anything you guys want me to.

I don't know why you're so apprehensive about singing, you've got a really good voice! It suites the song as well! Good job man!

Quote by rootbeerjuice

How are the tonal properties of stop signs, anyway? They're made of aluminum, right?

My Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Squier Bullet Strat (For modding)
Blackstar HT-5 combo
Boss OS-2

Thanks man! I guess I've just never put myself out there, I always feel really self-conscious. Hopefully I can get better.

(swapped the mp3 out for a youtube vid)