ok, i know you guys have been helping me deciding a tube amp lately, and hopefully this is my last post regarding amps

out of the previous list of around 12-14 different tube amps, i've whittled it down to about 5, and these are what i've picked:

Blackstar HT-60 Soloist
Blackstar HT-40 Venue Series
Carvin V3m
Bugera 333xl
Jet City 20w 2 Channel

The Blackstars seem really good for the price, the Carvin seems the best, but in my budget idk if i could wedge in it, a decent cab, and new pickups....and the Bugera seems good, but its 120w and im playing mostly in a bedroom...the Jet City looks good, but idk when it comes out, or the price of it when it releases

I'd basically like to know which of these would play the genres in my Signature down there. Im not looking for perfect, just a educated guess if which would play them best

THANKS for all the help guys, you all rock...hopefully soon i will find MY amp...my own tube amp lol
Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Amp- Blackstar HT-60 Soloist
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
Jet City or Blackstar although your list is pretty random.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Those amps are really all good for different things. Personally, from that list, I'd get the Jet City, no question, every time. Carvins are good amps, but a little bland. The Bugera's also pretty good, but I have the Peavey Triple XXX (which it's based on) and the distortion is so sloppy, muddy, bassy, whatever, that it's really only good for Nickleback and Korn (read: nothing) without hours of tweaking, while the clean channel is crazy underpowered. Blackstars...I don't know, I just don't like 'em, but that's just me.
The Jet City, on the other hand, rocks both literally and metaphorically.
Quote by al112987
Your last thread was locked FOR A REASON.

i dont believe my last thread was locked...i'll check, but im pretty sure it isnt...

plus, what help is it to me when people wont give a straightforward answer
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
Quote by AeolianSeventh
Those amps are really all good for different things. Personally, from that list, I'd get the Jet City, no question, every time. Carvins are good amps, but a little bland. The Bugera's also pretty good, but I have the Peavey Triple XXX (which it's based on) and the distortion is so sloppy, muddy, bassy, whatever, that it's really only good for Nickleback and Korn (read: nothing) without hours of tweaking, while the clean channel is crazy underpowered. Blackstars...I don't know, I just don't like 'em, but that's just me.
The Jet City, on the other hand, rocks both literally and metaphorically.

alright, then i suppose i shall look more into the jet city...sometime soon im going to play each of these, but its not going to be soon...probably around june
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
Quote by VintageAmigo
i dont believe my last thread was locked...i'll check, but im pretty sure it isnt...

So... you didn't even realize that your last thread was locked... and basically posted that thread again, just so you could ask the Jet City to your list? Without even checking for answers in your last thread?

I don't feel obligated to give a straightforward answer. I already gave a thorough answer about the Jet City in your other thread. Which I assume you read, because until that point, you had written it off because of youtube clips.
Last edited by al112987 at Apr 26, 2011,
Quote by al112987
So... you didn't even realize that your last thread was locked... and basically posted that thread again, just so you could ask the Jet City to your list? Without even checking for answers in your last thread?

I don't feel obligated to give a straightforward answer. I already gave a thorough answer about the Jet City in your other thread. Which I assume you read, because until that point, you had written it off because of youtube clips.

hey, i didnt realize the last thread was locked, and quite frankly i dont remember posting this exact thread up...i remember the Massive tube amp post but thats it....

and i read EVERY post someone puts up on one of my threads...because each one if usually very informative, which is why i go to this site, because each person generally knows what they're talking about...

The whole writing it off because of youtube clips is wrong, i've always considered Jet City to be a poor mans Soldano, so i never gave them much recognition, like a lot of people.
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
Last edited by VintageAmigo at Apr 26, 2011,
Quote by al112987
Your last thread was locked FOR A REASON.

It even had the same damn title
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=7003497

'these pretzels.....are making me THIRSTY!'

Edit:
Quote by VintageAmigo
hey, i didnt realize the last thread was locked, and quite frankly i dont remember posting this exact thread up...i remember the Massive tube amp post but thats it....i dont remember posting this exact thread up twice

Maybe you have multiple accounts and forgot which one you were posting under?
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Apr 26, 2011,
i swear i did not post that...that had to of been my brother, no joke...i went through the previous posts on the forum and i'll admit, there it was in the open...i see you guys were right...damn...

sorry guys, if i knew i wouldnt have posted it twice

(go ahead and block it, because i know some mod will sooner or later)
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

It even had the same damn title
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=7003497

'these pretzels.....are making me THIRSTY!'

Edit:

Maybe you have multiple accounts and forgot which one you were posting under?

me and my brother share a IP address, so we sometimes get them switched back and forth...me and mod has already talked it over with and we got the whole situation under control
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
His brother is BC rich5000 something or other.

Another guy that has made alot of what amp threads.
Quote by VintageAmigo

Quote by VintageAmigo
hey, i didnt realize the last thread was locked, and quite frankly i dont remember posting this exact thread up...i remember the Massive tube amp post but thats it....

Quote by VintageAmigo
i swear i did not post that...that had to of been my brother, no joke...i went through the previous posts on the forum and i'll admit, there it was in the open...i see you guys were right...damn...

sorry guys, if i knew i wouldnt have posted it twice

(go ahead and block it, because i know some mod will sooner or later)

super champ xd all the way man...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Apr 26, 2011,
Line six spider 3
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Seriously, stop making threads, start playing amps. This really isnt that hard.

Plug in, turn on, listen. If you don't like the sound, rinse and repeat.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
The locked thread aside, you have like 2-3 threads on the same topic.

Real talk though, your list is shit.

Spider IV, Any frontman amp, MG series, Raven amps, etc.

All the effects you could ever want built in, and you don't have to change tubes all the time.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
liar you are bcrich... you are worse than my little 5yr ol cousin
get a paperjams guitar and amp
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Laney Lv412a Cab(FOR SALE)
Soon To Get::
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
Quote by deepsal

oh lawdz, best toanez
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
paperjams guitars and amps are used by paul gilbert
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
The only thing is that you may want to replace the pickups in them. Origami seems to be the highest quality, but ive heard good things about mache
Gear-Ibanex rg7321 w/dimarzio pups--->Ernie Ball Jr. Vol pedal--->TS9-->Line 6 DL4--->ADA MP-1--->Marshall 9005 poweramp--->Line6 4X12 straight cab w/v30s
Quote by deepsal

yes, my brother is B.C. Rich5000 and we share the same IP address, if you dont believe me go ask Roco845 or whatever his name is, we were both banned and i had to sort all of it out with him
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
Quote by deepsal
paperjams guitars and amps are used by paul gilbert

if they're so damn good why has NO ONE EVER recommended one to me...seriously...i've never even heard of the brand before
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
Oh, paperjamz are teh shit. Really.
Heres their website http://www.paperjamz.com/
Gear-Ibanex rg7321 w/dimarzio pups--->Ernie Ball Jr. Vol pedal--->TS9-->Line 6 DL4--->ADA MP-1--->Marshall 9005 poweramp--->Line6 4X12 straight cab w/v30s
Quote by VintageAmigo
if they're so damn good why has NO ONE EVER recommended one to me...seriously...i've never even heard of the brand before

Really? They are all over the place, even cheaper used.

The amp is the best thing I have ever played, but I couldn't possibly afford it, plus it comes with the PJ guitar, which, is nothing reaaaallly special.

I really think a PJ Series 1 amp would work for you though.

http://www.paperjamz.com/products/amps

Same amp, different look, up to you really.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
dude i told you a while back that this would happen. you can't make multiple posts on the same subject (which pretty much resulted in the same advice) and not be viewed as a moron.

have some balls, make up your mind and get a freakin amp.
I second this ^
i had helped bcrich
but he didnt listened
so you brothers deserve paperjamz
its still better than spider
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
Quote by VintageAmigo
yes, my brother is B.C. Rich5000 and we share the same IP address, if you dont believe me go ask Roco845 or whatever his name is, we were both banned and i had to sort all of it out with him

It is Roc8995. His real name is Colin. What were you two trying to accomplish when the two of you posted a discussion in your other thread?