So,
I just bought a strat from the mid-90s and I want to replace the pickups with some classics

Any ideas on where I buy classic strat pickups or something with the same sound?
Every guitar store that sells Fender or Seymour Duncan pickups has them. You can even get the Seymours pre-wired on a pickguard with high-end pots and wiring.
Dimarzio makes some good stuff. I like the Area and Virtual Vintage pickups, they sound like classic single coils, but are noiseless. The best of both worlds if you ask me.

Besides that, you can't go wrong with some Texas Specials or Fender Vintage pickups.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
seymour duncan antiquitys have been said to sound nearly identical to true vintage strat pickups.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
i second texas specials, i have a set in an old mia strat.

loads of volume and a clear chime tone on the clean channel, nice and crunchy with a bit of overdrive added.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Texas Specials are nice, but I wouldn't call them "classic" strat pickups by any stretch of the imagination.

TS - what's your budget and where are you?

Having said that Rockmonkey gets my vote everytime for strat pickups.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I like Fralin Real 54's that are in my friend's American Standard.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
If you want to be absolutely vintage correct you'll need to go boutique. Bare Knuckle, Wizard, that kind of thing.