How Do I Tune A LTD M-100Fm?
I'm buying a LTD M-100FM and i have worries about tuning to drop B. i hear i have to lock in the nut and do something with the springs in the back of the guitar. Please HELP!
yeah, its gotta floyd rose on it so changing tunings will be a pain in the butt. there is a sticky thread in the electric guitar forum for setting up and tuning floyds and also look it up on youtube, there are a multitude of videos showing you what to do
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
I selled
You have to upgrade yor gear. Eps made fine guitars but that fm100 its hard to play. Check the schecter stuff they are made good guitars and very cheap i have a strato for about 29 years she is good. Today they are expensive chebk the jeff loomis model from schectdr and you remember my name for life hahaha bye stay in tuned.
Sorry about my english
Quote by samashred
I selled
You have to upgrade yor gear. Eps made fine guitars but that fm100 its hard to play. Check the schecter stuff they are made good guitars and very cheap i have a strato for about 29 years she is good. Today they are expensive chebk the jeff loomis model from schectdr and you remember my name for life hahaha bye stay in tuned.
Sorry about my english

I have that guitar and wouldn't say it's hard to play at all, just needs a good setup

But yeah the floyd on it ain't the best...

But yeah, just change the strings one at a time (as in take one string off and replace it, don't take them all off then put the new ones on) and it should be a lot easier, I only take them all off when I want to clean/polish the frets or treat the fretboard. For the rest, check the sticky
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend