Page 1 of 3
Yeah, that's why I don't condone chopping bits of people's dicks off, certainly not until they're old enough to decide for themselves whether they want to be mutilated.
i think fat people still choose to habe babies, even though their baby will be born fat and significantly less capable than average

and other people choose to cut off their baby's pp because it looks cool
Last edited by mizxou at Apr 27, 2011,
I'm against it, but sometimes I get pretty annoyed by shit like "LEIK OMG Y WOLD U CHOP UR DICK OFF U DUMASS HOLY FUK UR A MUTANT EW!"

My dick works fine.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Nobody ever thinks of the babies born without eyelids.

Quote by mizxou
i think fat people still choose to habe babies, even though their baby will be born fat and significantly less capable than average

Essentially this?
Last edited by CaptainRon at Apr 27, 2011,
Quote by mizxou
i think fat people still choose to habe babies, even though there baby will be born fat and significantly less capable then average

Last edited by LordBishek at Apr 27, 2011,
Actually, it's not barbaric, it's environmentalist. If 100 babies die, that's 100 people who won't be using up nonrenewable energy and 100 lives worth of pollution saved.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
That reminds me, I hate my parents for getting me circumcised, yeah it still works fine, but what the fuck? My Mom said that they did it because "the doctors recommended it" well Godfuckingdammit that is the most shit excuse ever for such a questionable procedure, that's like saying "I support the bill of rights being abolished because the Government recommends it."
Quote by ninja.kitty
Why do they need to ban it...?

It's America. The only reason we need to ban something is to not like it.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by ninja.kitty
Why do they need to ban it...?

Because its pointless and there's a lot of complications that can happen, anyone who thinks that circumcision is a worthwhile procedure is a dumbass.
Quote by StewieSwan
I'm against it, but sometimes I get pretty annoyed by shit like "LEIK OMG Y WOLD U CHOP UR DICK OFF U DUMASS HOLY FUK UR A MUTANT EW!"

My dick works fine.

This.

I don't get into it anymore. I'm circumcised but I probably won't circumcise my kid if I ever have a boy. Mine works perfectly fine otherwise.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by rgrockr
Actually, it's not barbaric, it's environmentalist. If 100 babies die, that's 100 people who won't be using up nonrenewable energy and 100 lives worth of pollution saved.

You'll like this.

Abortion is Green
Last edited by LordBishek at Apr 27, 2011,
They will be going straight to heaven, though.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
did you know that the year I was born, something like 1 in 9 circumcisions were botched resulting in permanent damage to the penis. In some cases the damage was so extreme they had to completely remove it.

Imagine explaining that to your son. "sorry son you were meant to be a boy, but we decided it would be cool if you had decreased sexual pleasure, and well we accidentally decreased it a bit too much. sorry."
"I can see that we speak the wrong notes."

Warlock NJ Deluxe (haters gonna hate)
Crate EL-10G
Last edited by satanicgurrl at Apr 27, 2011,
ban it. violation of infant rights. end of story. not getting into this again. leaving thread now.
#DTWD
Quote by jmonko
lol
Either way there are going to be complications.
Ever hear of phimosis?

Yeah, but that mostly goes away in the teenage years.

Personally I don't care. Happened to me, no use complaining about it now. I think there are some bigger problems in the world to work out before we tackle that little flap of penis skin.

EDIT: Also, there have been studies showing a link between circumcision and decreased chances of contracting an STI. Not like it's irrefutable proof that circumcision is ALWAYS BETTER ALL TEH TIME, but it does appear to have some benefits.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2653870/?log%24=activity
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Last edited by barden1069 at Apr 27, 2011,
Quote by CaptainRon
Because apparently people in present time aren't smart enough to think to themselves "what the hell am I doing" and realize how ridiculously illogical circumcision is.

You must be uncircumcised.

It is a religious belief. Lets start rounding up darkies, and burn some bibles while we are at it.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by jmonko
Even so, complications can arise either way.

Just let it go, last circumcision thread turned into the biggest shitshow.
100 babies also die of being kicked by mules every year, probably. 100 babies per year is an absurdly small number, overall; that means, what, one in 1.2 million babies dies from circumcision? Thousands of times more than that die of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, and it's barely a thing! That's like complaining about the number of soldiers committing suicide--yeah, it happens and it's terrible, but it's less common than any other demographic offing themselves.

I don't know, if we're going to worry about numbers like that we have to ban cows, too.
Quote by AeolianSeventh
100 babies also die of being kicked by mules every year, probably. 100 babies per year is an absurdly small number, overall; that means, what, one in 1.2 million babies dies from circumcision? Thousands of times more than that die of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, and it's barely a thing! That's like complaining about the number of soldiers committing suicide--yeah, it happens and it's terrible, but it's less common than any other demographic offing themselves.

I don't know, if we're going to worry about numbers like that we have to ban cows, too.

That's the number for America, it could be much higher in other countries.
FFS. Not this shit again.

*reported*

You'll all thank me in the long run.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by ripple07
You must be uncircumcised.

It is a religious belief. Lets start rounding up darkies, and burn some bibles while we are at it.

I'm circumcised. I guess I should have worded my post better. Circumcision for reasons that aren't medical or religious is stupid. Nice straw-man argument, by the way.
Quote by AeolianSeventh

Yeah, but SIDS isn't a choice made by the parents. Technically, a death caused by circumcision would be totally avoidable. That's the main issue here.
Quote by CannedBullets
http://www.examiner.com/family-health-in-washington-dc/new-study-estimates-neonatal-circumcision-death-rate-higher-than-suffocation-and-auto-accidents

Any thoughts? Because they should really ban circumcision, its a barbaric procedure, people need to be educated about how pointless it is.

OP is fail.

Uncircumcised Is disgusting. It's far more prone to bacteria and it's harder to clean. Plus it looks disgusting.

It's a good thing it happens, it's medically beneficial as well as being older now, I'm so happy I don't have an Ant-Eater penis.
Quote by CaptainRon
I'm circumcised. I guess I should have worded my post better. Circumcision for reasons that aren't medical or religious is stupid. Nice straw-man argument, by the way.

Nice red herring argument. I was only trying to spark debate.
Quote by Gabel
Quote by ripple07

No, you're being a fuckwit troll as usual. *reported*
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Quote by blake1221
Yeah, but SIDS isn't a choice made by the parents. Technically, a death caused by circumcision would be totally avoidable. That's the main issue here.

Agree.

Also, you're cutting off a portion of a baby's penis. How does this not seem absurd to some of you?

I also don't actually support circumcision for religious reasons either.

Quote by ripple07

How was my argument a red herring argument? You're trying to spark a debate by taking my post and exaggerating my intentions. Particularly the comment about rounding up the darkies.
Last edited by CaptainRon at Apr 27, 2011,
Quote by Majin Gaara
OP is fail.

Uncircumcised Is disgusting. It's far more prone to bacteria and it's harder to clean. Plus it looks disgusting.

It's a good thing it happens, it's medically beneficial as well as being older now, I'm so happy I don't have an Ant-Eater penis.

Actually they had a survey a while back an Women preferred it uncircumcised, also it isn't hard to clean an uncircumcised penis.
Quote by StewieSwan
No, you're being a fuckwit troll as usual. *reported*

Same to you. Watch the language.
*reported*
Quote by Gabel
Last edited by ripple07 at Apr 27, 2011,
I don't get why you uncircumcised people are so cocky!
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Meh. I can see why people hate it, but I have nothing against it really. I'm glad I am anyways. No harm no foul.

Quote by CannedBullets
Actually they had a survey a while back an Women preferred it uncircumcised, also it isn't hard to clean an uncircumcised penis.

Lol you can find polls going either direction. Like it matters.
Last edited by blake1221 at Apr 27, 2011,
Page 1 of 3