Hi Pit, this morning I had an unusual dream.
I had dreamt that James Hetfield and myself were cooking burgers in my friend's kitchen while humming the tune to master of puppets.

Quite a cool dream, James Hetfield is not particularly my favourite guitarist/sinner, just a random pick it would seem.

So what unusual dreams have you had with famous guitarists etc?
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
None... though last night I had a dream that I was back in summer right after my senior year with her...

I miss that slutty bitch.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I once dreamed I was at what I later identified as my grandma's house, but it was some sort of party where for some reason Joe Satch and EVH were there. They kept asking me to play guitar but I refused to play in their presence because I'd only embarrass myself. Satch was really encouraging and wanted me to play anyway, saying I shouldn't judge my playing based on others' abilities. But EVH was a big douche about how much better he was than me, like I shouldn't try because I'll never be as good as him.

Actually, now that I describe it, it's pretty obvious what it meant to me.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I had a dream that Paul Gilbert was on stage playing Learning to Live by Dream Theater to a crowd of about 5 people sitting down in the middle of an otherwise empty hall, and a few people were break dancing.

Actually he was just playing one melody from the song over and over again...
Last edited by leephan at Apr 27, 2011,
Quote by Nameless742
Quite a cool dream, James Hetfield is not particularly my favourite guitarist/sinner

Hetfield is quite the sinner.
a buddy of mine once dreamt (or hallucinated, being half-awake with some "special brownies" in his stomach) that jimmy page was sitting next to him, and jimmy was playing on a double neck les paul, not the double neck sg he normally plays.
my buddy then asked why jimmy didn't have his regular double neck, and jimmy apparently gave him quite a philosophical answer on why the les paul is better.
unfortunately he couldn't remember it later.
Quote by leephan
I had a dream that Paul Gilbert was on stage playing Learning to Live by Dream Theater to a crowd of about 5 people sitting down in the middle of an otherwise empty hall, and a few people were break dancing.

Actually he was just playing one melody from the song over and over again...

Loool. I had a Paul Gilbert Dream too
We were in my local guitar shop trying out his new guitar..
Good times!

Quote by chaoticfables

I'm in my college, the keyboards are pants. but this made me lol!
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
I had a dream where slipknot were doing a gig at my school, and i had a vip pass but they wouldn't accept it and i had no money so i had to miss out D:
Elizabeth Skunk <3

I had swine flu and all i got was this lousy signature
OP clearly has the Oedipus complex.

anyway, i once had a fight with two turtle wanting to have sex on my bed. they were human sized, so it took a while.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I once dreamt I kept hitting Alice Copper with a battle axe for just walking in my room without knocking, which didn't seem to work. When I realised that, I picked up a plastic baseball bat which made him disintegrate, having Dave Mustaine rise from the ashes who immediately started to critisise everything in the vicinity. I woke up laughing my ass off when in my dream Lars Ulrich came in through the window and revealed St. Anger's snae drum was actually Dave's head.

Weird as fuck.
If I'm high, does that make me a Flying Dutchman?

Legal weed, windmills, clogs, and speed cameras. Welcome to the Netherlands!
Quote by chaoticfables

Definitely a good son-writer as well
I always seem to have boring dreams lol

But I used to dream about random people who I've never even met, and probably don't exist!
Quote by McGryphon
I once dreamt I kept hitting Alice Copper with a battle axe for just walking in my room without knocking, which didn't seem to work. When I realised that, I picked up a plastic baseball bat which made him disintegrate, having Dave Mustaine rise from the ashes who immediately started to critisise everything in the vicinity. I woke up laughing my ass off when in my dream Lars Ulrich came in through the window and revealed St. Anger's snae drum was actually Dave's head.

Weird as fuck.

I'd love to have dreams like that!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I used to have boring dreams, but a week a ago the keyboard player of my band told me she dreamed that she and our rhytm guitarist were going to visit me to the hospital because I give birth to a child (I am male) and there was mick jagger holding my baby, later all of us ride a bus that looks like a giant dog and we flew away on it....
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Last edited by andras67 at Apr 27, 2011,
All I remember of my dreams is black - basically the back of my eyelids.
If I do by chance remember part of a dream, its incredbly hazy and I can never make anything out of it. ):
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
Quote by andras67
I used to have boring dreams, but a week a ago the keyboard player of my band told me she dreamed that she and our rhytm guitarist were going to visit me to the hospital because I give birth to a child (I am male) and there was mick jagger holding my baby, later all of us ride a bus that looks like a giant dog and we flew away on it....

You got to ride in this?!
Quote by Skynyrd890
None... though last night I had a dream that I was back in summer right after my senior year with her...

This happened to me
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

You got to ride in this?!

the first thing that I thought was about that van from dumb and dumber , I ask her if the one we rode was something like that, she told me that it was very similar, but it was a bus not a van
Quote by Våd Hamster

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by Skynyrd890

Quote by mulefish
This happened to me

and to me
Quote by Våd Hamster