I want to set up the intonation on my strat but I'd rather not spend $30 bucks on a tuner when I have locking tuners on the way and tune by ear

Think it's accurate enough, even though it's using the shitty computer mic the size of a pen tip?
Just pull up the window for what tuning you want the track to be, and it should have the tuning for each individual note, and you can just tune by ear. That's in gp5, I haven't used gp6, but I can't see why that would change.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
The GFS is a nice tuner indeed. HOwever, I would suggest a Korg Pitchblack. Absolutely bombproof, clear view and quite accurate as well. It detects the note you're playing quite fast too, and it's true bypass.
If I'm high, does that make me a Flying Dutchman?

Legal weed, windmills, clogs, and speed cameras. Welcome to the Netherlands!
Quote by McGryphon
The GFS is a nice tuner indeed. HOwever, I would suggest a Korg Pitchblack. Absolutely bombproof, clear view and quite accurate as well. It detects the note you're playing quite fast too, and it's true bypass.

The GFS does all that at half the price.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
The GFS isn't true bypass, the display isn't as clear in my opinion, and I have no experience with band members waltzing all over it so I can't compare durability.
If I'm high, does that make me a Flying Dutchman?

Legal weed, windmills, clogs, and speed cameras. Welcome to the Netherlands!
i'd just tune by ear, to a reference pitch, which you could get from guitarpro. or instead of using a mic input, just plug your guitar directly into the computer's soundcard, that would be more accurate than a mic
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.