what do you think about we(men) having to pay all in dates?, I mean they always talk about gender equality and shit, but they say things like it is nice that a men pays all in a date, I think there is no rational argument we should do that, I mean it would be nice if they spent their money to pay all in dates, but you can't even dare to propose something like that to a woman, because social standards and that. what do you think?
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Last edited by andras67 at Apr 27, 2011,
Yep, you really understand feminism.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
All my girlfriends have been plenty willing to pay for dates
Check out my band Disturbed
I don't buy the feminism idea at all. I buy gender equality, but for me to support a concept which by it's name is only including half the population is something I cannot buy.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by rgrockr
Yep, you really understand feminism.

could you be so gentle to explain me what I don't understand about feminism?
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
I would be insulted if I wasn't allowed to pay half in a date. It would certainly be the last date I would have with that guy.