Hey guys.

I have an issue with my hardcase, which might appear a bit funny, but I can't fix it easily...

I was playing around with my hardcase, because the locks on it were abit fussy and messy, so I was locking it and unlocking it, and then one of the locks wouldn't unlock and I can't for the life of me unlock it!
Luckily, my guitar isn't in it, but it sucks not to have a working hardcase.

So, UG, I need your help.

ITT: Need help fixing my hardcase's lock.
Gear:
Kramer Pacer Custom 1 -87
Laney GH50L
Esp ltd mh250nt
Roland MicroCube

Member of the Laney Cult
Just break it off , most locks on hsc's are useless anyway.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
you'll notice a lot of the locks on Gibson cases have been forced open with a screw driver because they are so useless. Locks on hard cases are the most pointless things in the world. If someone is going to steal a £2,000 Gibson, a shitty little lock isn't going to stop them.
It's accually bolted on, so I can't accually unscrew it or break it of unless I want the hardcase to break, but I'll give the screwdriver a go! thanks for the replies!

[Update] Will, violence and lubrication! success!
Gear:
Kramer Pacer Custom 1 -87
Laney GH50L
Esp ltd mh250nt
Roland MicroCube

Member of the Laney Cult
Last edited by Palkom at Apr 28, 2011,
Quote by Palkom

[Update] Will, violence and lubrication! success!

Congrats!
Quote by PanamaJack666
you'll notice a lot of the locks on Gibson cases have been forced open with a screw driver because they are so useless. Locks on hard cases are the most pointless things in the world. If someone is going to steal a £2,000 Gibson, a shitty little lock isn't going to stop them.

I doubt locks on a hardcase are there to prevent people from stealing your guitar. It's to be sure the lids don't open at unwanted times.