Hello i have a couple of items up for spares or repair. Just having a little clear out after spending another few grand on a new p.a.

I have a phonic powerpod 740 plus i think which i used to take round as a backup just incase it turned out i needed to use it one night and after doing a 45 min set came back after half hour break do do another 45 but when switched on got no power. Checked the fuses and noe had blown so some kind of electrical fault never got round to opening it up. Anyway its here for sale for anyone good with electrics to maybe fix or use to work on. Not after much just want it out of the way as i have another back up rig now.

Second is a pair of peavey hysis 2 with 1 speaker blown needs a new basket kit would cost around 50 to fix im willing to sell the one good one and throw in the dud for any buyer to fix up and get a cheap set of speakers. The one thats working has a 15" black widdow driver

would consider trades also but mainly looking to sell cheap to a diy enthusiast to try make some room in my house.

Cheers
How much for the mixer?
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.
Quote by avenge the rage
How much for the mixer?

shoot me an offer, what do you think is reasonable?
Dunno mate, no idea how much its worth or how much it would be to fix
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.