Hello, I am doing a research paper for AP English on how hard rock has affected the 21st century. I am focusing on bands such as System of a Down, Slipknot, Mastadon, Avenged Sevenfold, ect. Any suggestions that you can give me would be greatly appreciated!
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
Because it was the 21st century? That title makes no sense to me sorry

edit: Oh hohoho, never mind me. Can't think of anything at the mo, though.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

That's great.

Anyhow, do your own paper.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
good topic for an ap english paper, but since you are an AP student you would think that grammar and spelling would be a little bit more up to par.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Beethoven.

That comic is epic.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Last edited by Dream Floyd at Apr 27, 2011,
Because the members of those bands listened to hardcore, and were inspired to write similar music?
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
No offense but your choice of bands is far too new. Hard rock can go back to the 60s, with tons of influential bands. You picked bands that came out in only the last 15 years or so.