Hey guys, my band Faithful Unto Death just released our debut E.P. "Coming Home".
It's available for free streaming right here:

http://faithfuluntodeath.bandcamp.com/

The whole album is recorded on a 7 string Ibanez in drop F. We recorded through an AxeFX, and the drums were done through Roland V-DRUMS into Superior 2.0. Give it a listen, I hope you enjoy it!
Hey. I am new to this genre. I listened to every song and this is pretty good. "Born and Bred" is my favorite. The riffs are awesome. I like how you have the singing in there. Most bands I have heard in this style just scream and it gets boring. The quality of the album sound wise is awesome. Good luck with everything!

-Mike
Thanks so much dude! We wanted to try something new in the whole super downtuned genre, so we thought some choruses wouldn't be a bad idea
I really like the drop F tuning... it's a great idea and very original. The breakdowns are sick as well because it seems as if you guys are in a higher tuning then it drops. Great tracks.
Gear:
RG1570 w/ DiMarzio Chopper, EVO II, and PAF Pro
Line 6 Spider III 150 Watt
This is an interesting take on the Djent genre...I'm particularly used to Meshuggah (who tune in F on their 8-string guitars), Born of Osiris, After the Burial, Circle of Contempt, and Veil of Maya (not quite sure if they fit as well but I love them anyways)...this is nice stuff man!!!
Quote by TheUltimateSin
I use a 26-fret 7-string Gilgamesh 4000XR with dual overdriven flourescent-orange Seymour Duncan pick-ups...My guitar is badass, beeatch.

best air guitar ever
Cool stuff. I really like that the production doesn't sound muddy. I can tell what is going on in the mix even though you guys are super downtuned. Tight playing too.