So i have a fender Deluxe Players Strat And I wanted to replace neck and bridge pickup with a humbucker! How can I do it and what type of humbucker should I use??? My budget is around $400
ACE AND THE ASS
check out seymour duncan hot rails. they will fit in the single coil slot. it wont be half of $400 either.
Yeah, there are lots of pickups made that are humbuckers that fit in single coil slots. That's the easiest thing to do although they never sound quite like a full humbucker does. If you do want a full humbucker then you need to take your pickguard off and chck the body is routed to take two humbuckers. Most Strats are although some are only routed to take a humbucker in the bridge. Some Strats look like they have a humbucker routing at the neck but it's actually a minibucker routing, I know Fender do that on a lot of the Mexican models. If your guitar isn't routed for humbuckers you'll ened to get it routed for them. That can be a little expensive. You'll also need to buy a new pickguard. It would be a good idea to buy new control pots too, 500k ones.
hot rails is a great pickup and you could equip your guitar well under the 400 you have. also check out seymour duncan's website for wiring schematics.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13