Page 5 of 5
looks mint! I'm hoping taht volume knob isnt staying there..
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Don't keep going!

and when you finish make me one!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Old but cool thread. The neck would be my biggest concern. It looks like you mounted before measuring string alignment, and the fretboard and fretwork may give you trouble when you go to play it. Other than that, looks way awesome.
Looking good mate. Very 80s lol.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by guitar-tin
I'm going to post some sound clips as soon as I get a new sound card

Looking forward to it mate
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Looks beautiful to me

You really put a lot of hard work into this! I hope it plays just as well as it looks! But I'm postitive it will

P.S. in your sig. it should be "Watch as I build". I understand english isn't your primary langauge by seeing the Herbrew in the one picture, but I thought I would just tell you anyway.

Cheers,
Xter!
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Quote by guitar-tin
Thanks
Edited.

No problem (:
keep up the amazing work!

Cheers,
Xter
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
just a connection, but i don't think you even have to. I thought it was just to deflect any radio waves.
it is, but it does nothing if the metal isn't grounded, so you solder a connection to each and then make sure there's a path to ground and it shields against EM and RF Interference
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
*pothead voice* dude, what? All 12th fret markers are like that

by all, i mean factory/standard made strats.
I think what he's saying is that the aren't in line with themselves. Like they're crooked on the fret.
Meh. I think I preferred it when it was all rustic-looking with the rasp marks and stuff. Now you've gone and made it all shiney...bleh!

I kid. That's one seriously impressive piece of work. Have another golf clap (now you know what it means)
Wow, great work.
That is seriously impressive.
To Mr. Rikard Sundén,

Please come back - Sabaton needs you!
dude i just came acroos this thread awsome job...and im impressed with all the info on here..how much did this all coast??? i have only done mods never anything like this... and i would like to know alittle about how you wounded those pick-ups and something i would like to try. great job
Dude so inspiring. A treasure chest of info. Now I feel like if I had the time I would do a build as well. Awesome build man. Looking forward to its sound.