I was sitting on the toilet looking at the toilet paper and had a thought. Now, obviously toilet paper clothes would be bad for a number of reasons, but wouldn't we find a way to turn that into a better fiber? I mean, wood pulp for one is cheaper than cotton, I mean look at the difference between cotton and wood pulp paper, but wood pulp may be better for the environment.

Before you get onto me about saving the trees, consider this. Those trees have to be cleared away anyway to make room for cotton. The only problem I see is that it'd take longer for a tree to mature for harvest, so it'd not be effective to make tree fields to harvest.

Thoughts?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
You know what, why not just make clothes out of trees themselves? Like take the tree trunk, and hollow it out, and make holes for the head and arms, and voila! Tree clothes.
why don't we make everything out of fog machines? i think that's a perfect idea
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
It's log, It's log
It's big ,it's heavy ,it's wood
It's log, It's log
It's better than bad it's good
<Omri> I love trannys too..
lol TS wants to wear toilet paper as clothes
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Log underwear? Far as growing trees for harvest go, there are lots of places that grow trees for paper production. It's just a matter of offsetting when they grow and using fairly fast growing trees. Truthfully it would be better to just legalize hemp production as hemp is more useful than either cotton or wood, and it's more durable and fast growing than either.
"Let me tell you something about Rebels, Obi-Wayne. They want you to come get them, they LOVE it."
Quote by tayroar

Before you get onto me about saving the trees, consider this. Those trees have to be cleared away anyway to make room for cotton. The only problem I see is that it'd take longer for a tree to mature for harvest, so it'd not be effective to make tree fields to harvest.

Thoughts?

areas where crops are grown are not heavily forested so the tree clearing is like 12 trees not 1000 acres of trees.

and yeah man, the turn around time... 6ish months for cotton, 50ish years for trees...

also

When I was a boy
I had a log
I threw it on the fire and it turned into a dog
Me and my boy went walking in the woods
He fell off the waterfall

dog log dog log dog log
"I can see that we speak the wrong notes."

Warlock NJ Deluxe (haters gonna hate)
Crate EL-10G
Last edited by satanicgurrl at Apr 27, 2011,
my gf once had a thong made of 'eating paper' (you know, the same as the eatable paper candy thing)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
I know it tasted great she had to buy another one so you didn't miss it.
E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
Quote by JimmyBanks6
lol TS wants to wear toilet paper as clothes

We already wear clothes made out of tampons.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
We should put all clothes in a fire.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yo mannnnn....apparently....there are these clothes...made out of like....water man. The government doesn't want you to know about them though..
Quote by blake1221
Yo mannnnn....apparently....there are these clothes...made out of like....water man. The government doesn't want you to know about them though..

Ah yes but what will happen when we put em in the laundry?
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
you can make clothes out of hemp too. It's cheaper, better for the environment, and uses less chemicals, therefore, it's illegal.