My dad and me have just recently fixed his old record player and its standing in my room now. My brother offered me to buy some LPs for me. I am looking for LPs with music from the 60s, 70s and 80s. So does anyone know a good site where one can buy used LPs. Or maybe a good place in the UK to buy them used?
Google-->Record stores near (town)
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Get an Agile from Rondomusic. I heard they're good.

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I love how his last name is Hunt
It's like he was destined to be a shady sexual creep
Any respectable record store will have a used LP section, you can pick up a bunch of stuff cheap there.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
most major cities have some form of record store, failing that
google is your friend although make sure you dont end up looking at a DJ record store, or youll just be wasting your time
Hi, my name is Forrest and i play the Gee-tar

Current Equipment
Vintage V300 acoustic
Squier Bullet Strat
Fender FM 212R Amp
Vintage Les Paul

Next Guitar/Amp
none....... YET
I ALSO PRODUCE CRAPPY MUSIC
Twitter?
Most second-hand record stores still sell LPs. Not to mention a lot of places are selling new music on vinyl.
A lot of charity shops around where I live have used vinyl hanging around regularly, try those kinds of places. In fact generally anywhere where you find people selling used things like car book sales and such as well.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Pawn shops, some bookstores might have them as well...and you know record stores too
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.