Poll Options
View poll results: derp
Boiii
87 76%
female person guy
27 24%
Voters: 114.
Page 1 of 2
Do you want your first (or next) child to be a boy or a girl? and why?

Discuss.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Boy. If it was a girl she probably would want to talk about feelings or some other crap.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Female, to make my samwhiches.
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well
Quote by CoreysMonster
I think anybody who actually cares about this probably shouldn't have kids.

I disagree. There's nothing wrong with having a preference. Obviously you're willing to have either one if you choose to have a child. I don't see a problem with hoping it's a boy or a girl.
Quote by CoreysMonster

OT: Probably a girl if I plan on having multiple children, because they'd be better with having younger siblings than a boy would. If I just have one, I'd want a boy, because I'd be better prepared to relate to him while he's growing up.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by CoreysMonster

I would say it's OK to hope for one or the other, but anyone would feel anything more than mild disappointment or worse, would treat the child differently because they weren't born the "right" gender, definitely shouldn't have kids.

On topic: It's not massively important to me, my ideal hypothetical situation is to have at least 1 boy and 1 girl so it doesn't matter too much which one's first
Last edited by SilentHeaven109 at Apr 27, 2011,
A boy, but quoting my friend here... 'If I had a daughter, i'd call her Niaomi. If it was a boy.. I'd stab him to death' Seriously wtf? he said it as a joke though, thankfully! He continued to say 'actually I could always cut his genitals off, but that would be unethical.' As if stabbing a bloody baby to death isn't unethical enough as it is!
I'd prefer a boy, as I'm a guy myself. I want a girl as well, but I really want a son, no matter how many daughters I have. Someone's gotta make sure the bloodline stays going one, isn't it?
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
No question. A boy. I'd be able to take him under my wing.

The reason for not wanting a girl: Way too much shit to deal with, and I would hate having the thought of other boys eyeing my daughter the wrong way. Im a guy, I know how it works.
pinga
Boy. The stuff I'd worry about my daughter doing, I'd be kinda proud of my son for doing.

Probably bad, but tr00.
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Boy, so I could pass on my family's tradition of teaching him the ways of music.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A boy, but I'd like a girl too.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Boy. The family will need a warrior to protect them when I am gone >_>

In seriousness, I don't care. Assuming I ever had kids, either would be awesome.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Well (and sorry to go there again, lol) since pregnancy and childbirth are dangerous, traumatic, life-threatening things, I would probably take those fertility pills that increase your chance of twins so I could get it overwith in one go and only have to endure pregnancy once, and then I'd hope for one of each.

Although if I only had one I really wouldn't care, I would treat him/her the same regardless. It might be nice if I had a kid that people didn't keep trying to buy guns and smashy toys for.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Well (and sorry to go there again, lol) since pregnancy and childbirth are dangerous, traumatic, life-threatening things, I would probably take those fertility pills that increase your chance of twins so I could get it overwith in one go and only have to endure pregnancy once, and then I'd hope for one of each.

Although if I only had one I really wouldn't care, I would treat him/her the same regardless. It might be nice if I had a kid that people didn't keep trying to buy guns and smashy toys for.

Speaking as a twin myself, I wouldn't go that route. First of all you're gonna get huge (I mean huuge), have to eat a lot, endure all kinds of being huge problems then when your babies are born you have 2 babies at once to care for. Then one baby is gonna be a boy and cause all kinds of trouble. Just sayin'
Quote by Kensai
Speaking as a twin myself, I wouldn't go that route. First of all you're gonna get huge (I mean huuge), have to eat a lot, endure all kinds of being huge problems then when your babies are born you have 2 babies at once to care for. Then one baby is gonna be a boy and cause all kinds of trouble. Just sayin'

You're a twin?!

So... there are two Kensais?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Kensai
Speaking as a twin myself, I wouldn't go that route. First of all you're gonna get huge (I mean huuge), have to eat a lot, endure all kinds of being huge problems

I don't see the problem. You'd be a behemoth rampaging through the city, crushing cars under your mighty feet like Godzilla.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

If you don't buy a boy guns or smashy toys, he'll just make them out of lego.

This goes for both children and their fathers, the main reason most guys want a son is so they can play soldier again.

Or at least, it is for me.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Kensai

I'm not going down that route, I don't want to ruin my body

If I did though, I'd rather just ruin it a lot in one go rather than ruin it once, then decide to ruin it again a few years later just when things were getting back to normal...

Anyway, I'd have someone else doing all the looking after them and shit for me, right?
Quote by Burgery
You're a twin?!

So... there are two Kensais?

Other one is my sister, so in a way yes.

Quote by TheQuailman
I don't see the problem. You'd be a behemoth rampaging through the city, crushing cars under your mighty feet like Godzilla.

Nah, Godzilla has mercy.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I'm not going down that route, I don't want to ruin my body

If I did though, I'd rather just ruin it a lot in one go rather than ruin it once, then decide to ruin it again a few years later just when things were getting back to normal...

Anyway, I'd have someone else doing all the looking after them and shit for me, right?

Hey don't look at me, lady.

I wager having twins is worse than having 2 consecutive kids but I'm not really the expert.
Quote by Kensai

Hey don't look at me, lady.

I wager having twins is worse than having 2 consecutive kids but I'm not really the expert.

Hey, Jennifer Lopez still looks alright, doesn't she?

Yeah, I'd never do it anyway, just hypothesising.
None because I'm an environmentalist.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Kensai
Boy. If it was a girl she probably would want to talk about feelings or some other crap.

+048484.74g38

Kensai, you're UG god.

Girls also get periods. Being put through the mood swings doesn't sound fun.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by CoreysMonster

I wanted sons. Not daughters. Girls have cooties.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Hey, Jennifer Lopez still looks alright, doesn't she?

Yeah, I'd never do it anyway, just hypothesising.

I really wouldn't know

Quote by Woffelz
+048484.74g38

Kensai, you're UG god.

Girls also get periods. Being put through the mood swings doesn't sound fun.

On the bright side you have a cute little girl for a daughter. And it's gonna be fun intimidating the shit out of any boy she brings home.

The girls at my pre-school are always calmer than the boys which is a plus.
Quote by Kensai
The girls at my pre-school are always calmer than the boys which is a plus.

From 68 to 24 to 4. Make up your fucking mind.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Kensai

Oh my god. There are 2 Kensais!!!!!
You both deserve a smile flanked by hahas.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by CoreysMonster
SOMEBODY FIND HIS TWIN, NOW!

Did all of you guys seriously not know this about Kensai?

He's had a picture on his profile for like 3 years. Jeez. Learn to stalk properly
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Did all of you guys seriously not know this about Kensai?

He's had a picture on his profile for like 3 years. Jeez. Learn to stalk properly

+ over 9000 profile views
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Page 1 of 2