Hey UG, Got my new V-Picks today and another goodie in the mail Wanted to see what the hype was about.......ordered the medium pointed and the small pointed (2.75mm each).

First Impressions: Glides across the strings....they really do. I find my hand trying to regrip the pick while im playing when i dont need to, they stay right in place, thats one of they selling pitches is that it doesnt slip and theyre pretty right on. they dont make much noise, and really lets your hand relax while playing. i found my circle picking became a lot faster and also way more consistant due to the gliding. honestly i think it was worth $11. just wish they would carry them in stores near me so i didnt have to pay for shipping >_> Definatley gonna buy some other picks of theirs in the future.
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by jkielq91
$11 for a pick? seriousy?

nah man for both + shipping. each ones like 4 dollars or something like that
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Quote by jesus=dinosaur
those picks look quite interesting and clever, plus i love how you sneak your buckethead ticket in there

haha just sux that its 2 months away :/
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
I'm pretty sure MatrixClaw or one of the other guys on here with piles upon piles of gear has like $200 worth of V-picks.