Page 1 of 3
Ok, it's not an I-pod, it's another brand but I don't wanna get too specific. Somebody stole it off my desk at school while I wasn't in the room for an hour. I came back and the class had left and it was gone. It could have been somebody going in and out of the classroom but I doubt it. I think they where in the class. It's not my class by the way. Long story... But somebody stole my Mp3- player that's worth quite a bit. I was surprised because I go to school in a rich area, its not like I'm in the ghetto. Why would a moron steal an I-pod? Do you think that they would use it in school for themselves? In that case I have a chance. Any tips on finding stolen Mp3 players?

PS: I don't want to here about how stupid I am for leaving the thing on my desk, I already know.
Some kid stole my iPod then I stole stole another kid's iPod

That's why you should always keep your shit on you no matter where you are

Also pretty much every iPod looks the same, unless if you had an engraving or a special colored one then you're not going to notice it around campus
Last edited by darkcheef at Apr 27, 2011,
You left your iPod alone in a room for an hour?

Maybe a fog machine will talk some sense into you.

Honestly, talk to your school's office. My school searched the entire school's bags and stuff for someone's blackberry.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Offer a hefty ''reward'' for whoever ''finds'' it, but just don't say the reward is a punch in the face!

That's what I would try and do.
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
Quote by laid-to-waste
You left your iPod alone in a room for an hour?

Maybe a fog machine will talk some sense into you.

Honestly, talk to your school's office. My school searched the entire school's bags and stuff for someone's blackberry.

Quote by Saint78
What you really need is a new amp.

you insensitive cock

he's going through a traumatic incident, and you can't even use dated memes.

it's called a fog machine

sorry, op. bitches stopping my shit
I stole an iPod off this kid's desk today. He just left it lying there. Ha, what a joke.
Quote by laid-to-waste
you insensitive cock

Hard to argue with that.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Amaseng
I stole an iPod off this kid's desk today. He just left it lying there. Ha, what a joke.

you're supposed to create a mirror thread, not post in the actual thread

i mean, ts could know how to read english

a bit far fetched, but he definitely can't navigate a forum so a mirror thread would be ayokay
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Apr 27, 2011,
whoever took it probably sold it to someone else.
Rich people steal plenty.
Don't go to the office, your personally property is your responsibility. If anything, they'll just ban ipods from school to stop kids from bitching about their stolen ones.
Some kid stole his iPod
Then some kid is going to steal my iPod
OOOOOHH MYYYY GGGAAAAAAAWD
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quit your bitching and invest in a fog machine instead.

"Fog machine sooooooloooooo!!!!!"

FSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Last edited by Chimara at Apr 27, 2011,
Quote by technicolour
whoever took it probably sold it to someone else.
Rich people steal plenty.
Don't go to the office, your personally property is your responsibility. If anything, they'll just ban ipods from school to stop kids from bitching about their stolen ones.

way to be passive-aggressive bro

next time, slap down my arguments to my avatar

Quote by Chimara
Quit your bitching and invest in a fog machine instead.

"Fog machine sooooooloooooo!!!!!"

FSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you are the death of this meme
Dude you left class for an hour and left it sitting on your desk after the class let out? You should have at least had a fog machine they could take as a decoy.
Quote by laid-to-waste
you are the death of this meme

Back to amps? or laser lights?

REDIT: ^ Damn 11'ers just dont know when to stop.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
Back to amps? or laser lights?

baby irish raccoons.
Quote by laid-to-waste
baby irish raccoons.

That'll work.
you're a stone fox
It's actually a Zune, and there are only 1 or 2 kids at my school who have one if that, so it's pretty identifiable. If I find the son of a bitch who stole it, I'm gonna beat their ass.
Last edited by dave1701 at Apr 27, 2011,
The only thing I ever bring to school is a house key, pack of gum, and my phone. My iPod means to much to me to risk losing it or getting stolen.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by laid-to-waste
you insensitive cock

Are you seriously arguing about proper internet memes?
Memes in and of themselves are only for lame ass 13 year old idiots who say WTF in real life.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
iStole.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by dave1701
It's actually a Zune, and there are only 1 or 2 kids at my school who have one if that, so it's pretty identifiable. If I find the son of a bitch who stole it, I'm gonna beat their ass.

You do that, TS. You beat their ass good.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Quote by dave1701
Someone stole my ipod

It's actually a Zune

But seriously, a life lesson is learned. Don't trust your belongings are safe.

Like the time I left my bike key in the ignition for 2 hours.
Nothing happened though..

actually that was a bad example.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Alucard817
Memes in and of themselves are only for lame ass 13 year old idiots who say WTF in real life.

You obviously dont have a sense of humor or you would have seen we were joking you disgusting little piece of shit.
you're a stone fox
Well, it's like saying Kleenex for tissue. A lot of people don't know what a zune is. The biggest part that sucks is I babied that thing, it was 4 months old and looked like brand new. Why do rich people steal things? Are they just stupid?
Last edited by dave1701 at Apr 27, 2011,
Quote by Saint78
You obviously dont have a sense of humor or you would have seen we were joking you disgusting little piece of shit.

Quote by dave1701
Well, it's like saying Kleenex for tissue. A lot of people don't know what a zune is. The biggest part that sucks is I babied that thing, it was 4 months old and looked like brand new. Why do rich people steal things? Are they just stupid?

Rich people always love to make more money, just like everyone else.

But seriously, you left out something pretty valuable for over an hour and didn't expect it to be stolen? Welcome to the real world
Quote by Alucard817

I thought I'd go through your recent posts to look for hypocrisy.

First of all, the above quote has stereotyping in it, which in itself is childish.

Also, this is you on a CnC thread:

BTW your playing that song all wrong.

It's you're, because you're using the contractive; also a sign of immaturity, or possibly illiteracy.

Also, I believe this is you in the Emma Roberts thread:

I give whats her face a 2, shes too skinny.

Here, I notice some grammatical errors, but I won't note them because it looks like you were just being lazy. But it does show you're a picky bastard that can't appreciate anything.

Well, not really, but I hate you, so that's what I'm going with.
what is wrong with me
Quote by dave1701
Ok, it's not an I-pod, it's another brand but I don't wanna get too specific. Somebody stole it off my desk at school while I wasn't in the room for an hour. I came back and the class had left and it was gone. It could have been somebody going in and out of the classroom but I doubt it. I think they where in the class. It's not my class by the way. Long story... But somebody stole my Mp3- player that's worth quite a bit. I was surprised because I go to school in a rich area, its not like I'm in the ghetto. Why would a moron steal an I-pod? Do you think that they would use it in school for themselves? In that case I have a chance. Any tips on finding stolen Mp3 players?

PS: I don't want to here about how stupid I am for leaving the thing on my desk, I already know.

Quote by dave1701
Ok, it's not an I-pod, it's another brand but I don't wanna get too specific. Somebody stole it off my desk at school while I wasn't in the room for an hour. I came back and the class had left and it was gone. It could have been somebody going in and out of the classroom but I doubt it. I think they where in the class.

Quote by dave1701
Ok, it's not an I-pod, it's another brand but I don't wanna get too specific. Somebody stole it off my desk at school while I wasn't in the room for an hour.

Quote by dave1701
it's not an I-pod, it's another brand

NOT EVERY ELECTRONIC DEVICE IS AN I-POD!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
These are F***ing kids. Isn't school supposed to be sheltered? It's a goddamn high school. I hate living with morons. I hate this f***ing town. Goddamn idiot stole the damn thing.
Quote by dave1701
These are F***ing kids. Isn't school supposed to be sheltered? It's a goddamn high school. I hate living with morons. I hate this f***ing town. Goddamn idiot stole the damn thing.

That's how it is everywhere

Seriously TS, you're the idiot for leaving your Zune out in the open
The whole world's like that.
Quote by laid-to-waste
I thought I'd go through your recent posts to look for hypocrisy.

First of all, the above quote has stereotyping in it, which in itself is childish.

Also, this is you on a CnC thread:

It's you're, because you're using the contractive; also a sign of immaturity, or possibly illiteracy.

Also, I believe this is you in the Emma Roberts thread:

Here, I notice some grammatical errors, but I won't note them because it looks like you were just being lazy. But it does show you're a picky bastard that can't appreciate anything.

Well, not really, but I hate you, so that's what I'm going with.
what is wrong with me

you're a stone fox
I'm pretty sure everyone knows what a Zune is...
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Quote by darkcheef
That's how it is everywhere

Seriously TS, you're the idiot for leaving your Zune out in the open

This. What the **** did you think was going to happen?

Also, what's all this about fog machines?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
We've established that, I KNOW, however, I would like to think that my stuff would be safe a few steps from a teachers desk at a freaking school!
Quote by ryan_nadon
This. What the **** did you think was going to happen?

Also, what's all this about fog machines?

It was a new meme but it died from overuse, now its baby irish raccoons.
you're a stone fox
Page 1 of 3