Page 1 of 2
Im in a band and we play shows frequently, Ive got long ass hair and after every show I get huge ass knots that hurt like hell!!! any tips on what i can do lol i mean wtf am i gonna do if i do a tour this summer with out showers and what not
Quote by thrash232
long ass hair

Slow it down, too much info ...
Quote by Sinister Waffle
I am Ozoro, a Ethiopian girl with malaria.
Cry. Cry like a child who's just had their favorite toy taken away for not listening by a parent that is lecturing you while you kick and shout. This is what you should do.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
there are these things called shampoo and conditioner.

use them
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
You need to lube it with wd40.
It'll prevent it from rust and other corrosion too, as well as remove grease.
is this what they don't show on metal documentaries?

I can imagine George Fisher with a set of straighteners and a hair brush infront of a mirror: "****, I can't get there knots out!!!"
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Bic that shit dude.
Nothing's going to help more than washing it. Some pomade stuff greasers use might help though?
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!

get the idea?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson

get the idea?

No Scott Ian?
you're a stone fox
aqua net. It wont knot... but it wont move for a week either
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by thrash232
long ass hair

cut your ass hair.

Quote by thrash232
huge ass knots

condition your ass knots.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
shave it, shave your butt completely naked
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Let beavers chew on those knots. But be warned, it usually takes a crane to get them out.
I have the same problem too, my hair is only..neck length and sometimes I might get a knot or something and it hurts like HELL coming it. Also, more often than not a lot of hair gets ripped out for no good reason. Then again, my hair is unbelievably think and wavy/curly.
Seriously - I've got thick heavily wavy hair, and I never cried when I had to brush the massive knots out of it. That's part of long hair if your hair is of that type. Cut it off or stop complaining. Real talk.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Seriously - I've got thick heavily wavy hair, and I never cried when I had to brush the massive knots out of it. That's part of long hair if your hair is of that type. Cut it off or stop complaining. Real talk.

Real men don't cut their hair. Just saying.
I also have problem with long ass hair. Ive found that razors are painful and uncomfortable, but Ive found that tweezers work very well. Once a year a pull out all of my long ass hair and donate it to cancer patients.
you're a stone fox
Quote by SadusAttack
Real men don't cut their hair. Just saying.

No, real mean don't let other men cut their hair.
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
Dreads sir, get them
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Since you will be without a shower for your summer tour I guess you could try waterless and sprayable shampoo. I saw Pete Wentz talk about it and use it in an interview once (not sure why I was watching it). But i guess you could give it a try. I’m not sure how popular it is and where you can get but i thought i would just suggest it to you.
Cut your hair you damn hippie!
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
How do you headbang your ass?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
leave in conditioner...
"I can see that we speak the wrong notes."

Warlock NJ Deluxe (haters gonna hate)
Crate EL-10G
I probably should have rephrased my sentences lol it is not my ass hair that i am talking about *face palm* but for the people that tryed helping me out thanks i guess im just gonna bring around the detangular spray and spray it on my head before everyset and what not.

AND REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET OTHER FRIENDS GET HAIRCUTS!!!!!!!
Last edited by thrash232 at Apr 28, 2011,
Quote by Bottle of Dirt
No, real mean don't let other men cut their hair.

Yeah, and they dont use scissors. Real men use lawnmowers to cut their hair
Musical Theatre! *jazz hands*

...what am I doing on this site...
Page 1 of 2