hey guys whats the release date for the 2 channel version of the Jet City JCA20h? (JCA22h)

i sent Jet City an email but they havnt responded (its been a week)
Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Amp- Blackstar HT-60 Soloist
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
thats sad...its one of my most anticipated amps.

hopefully it will release this summer, if so then i will definitely buy it.
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
Quote by AcousticMirror
May 12 2012. at 3.

if jet city won't tell you how would we know?

i dunno, i figured there would be a few smartasses that could tell me
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
No idea about the Jet City - I'm sure it'll kill when it finally releases.

But I got a Blackstar HT-5 today as a practice amp - it slays, man. Might wanna try one of those out - I got it used for $200 shipped to my door. Its loud enough for drums/practice (barely w/ a loud drummer) but not quite loud enough for any live playing. I got the head, not the combo.

Hope that was helpful/made sense.
Quote by VintageAmigo
i dunno, i figured there would be a few smartasses that could tell me

If they haven't come out and said a release date, why would someone on here magically know it?
Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
The first run of the amps are being built next week. Not sure what that means in relation to a release date but that is the most useful information I could find.

And facebook seems like a much better way to get in touch with the people at JetCity. They seem to update and check their page often.
When I did a Google search I didn't see anything concrete. Then I noticed there is one for sale on Craigslist not too far from where you live. Since you already have an email in, maybe you can update all of us when they get back to you
Quote by Major Sparky
If they haven't come out and said a release date, why would someone on here magically know it?

Cuz we no errthang, dawg.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by CantShred
No idea about the Jet City - I'm sure it'll kill when it finally releases.

But I got a Blackstar HT-5 today as a practice amp - it slays, man. Might wanna try one of those out - I got it used for $200 shipped to my door. Its loud enough for drums/practice (barely w/ a loud drummer) but not quite loud enough for any live playing. I got the head, not the combo.

Hope that was helpful/made sense.

ya, i've been told to look into them...i actually considered buying a Blackstar HT-60 Soloist for a looooong time, but now im looking more into other things
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
When I did a Google search I didn't see anything concrete. Then I noticed there is one for sale on Craigslist not too far from where you live. Since you already have an email in, maybe you can update all of us when they get back to you

trust me, if i find out, i'll post it up on here for you guys to see. It looks like a killer amp, i actually tried the JCA20h at a guitar center last sunday and it blew me away.

the JCA22h has 5 preamp tubes and 2 power tubes and when it releases its cost will be somewhere around 400$ i believe...thats what i found just scrounging around on google and the Jet City site
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Cuz we no errthang, dawg.

exactly, i figured odds are SOMEONE on this forum would know, i didnt realise that Jet City had been so quiet about it tho.
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
I have the JCA 50H as well through the Jet City 2x12 (bought it about 6 months ago - very good sounding amp.
The JCA is awesome - but only for gigging at this point. The cabinet on the other hand is insane good. I laugh a little at how much of a steal the thing is. If I could find a used Mesa 2x12 or 4x12 on the cheap, thats the only replacement I'd make.

I'm mentioning all this because the JCA 22H won't have the best of cleans if you have to play anywhere live/with drums. But the 50H will be much better, and is only like $50 more than the 22H (whenever it finally releases).

Just my thoughts, excited I got a new backup/practice amp but can't find my camera to make a New Gear Thread. I think my sister 'borrowed' it over Easter weekend.
Last edited by CantShred at Apr 28, 2011,
are they making a 50w 2 channel head? if so then i'll look more into it

I got my email back from Jet City, they said i could easily expect to see it on the market anytime from May-July and to check back in a 2-4 weeks for a more definitive answer
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
The 50h is two channels. The exact same preamp as the 22h will have, only with 6l6 tubesinstead of el84 in the power section. And its only 100 more than the 22h will be, if you're impatient.
i like how he already has the jca22h and 2x12 in his sig
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
so the normal JCA50w is 2 channels? i did not know that

and ya, i put it in my sig because i pretty well thought i was going to buy it...i might have to change it tho

EDIT: @JAHellraiser

ya, it also says "soon" at the end of it
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
Last edited by VintageAmigo at Apr 29, 2011,