http://www.newsgarden.org/offcenter/center/createconspiracy.htm

Quote by theory
What They Don't Want You to Know

In order to understand poop you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group ofpoop made up of poop with help from poop.
The conspiracy first started during poop in poop. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including poop.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by theirpoop.

They want to poop poop and imprison resisters in poop using poop.

In order to prepare for this, we all must poop. Since the media is controlled by poop we should get our information from poop.

As you can see, I;m still working on a few maturity problems.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?

In order to understand Penis you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of Penis made up of Penis with help from Penis.
The conspiracy first started during Penis in Penis. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Penis.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their Penis.

They want to Penis Penis and imprison resisters in Penis using Penis.

In order to prepare for this, we all must Penis. Since the media is controlled by Penis we should get our information from Penis
I pity the foo' who thinks only the US is part of conspiracies, its the whole world man. You think theres really problems in the middle east? Hell no, they're just trying to raise bubble wrap prices!

EDIT: OHHHHHHHHHHHH... there's a link...
you're a stone fox
Last edited by Saint78 at Apr 27, 2011,

In order to understand shaggydogJV you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of poop made up of poop with help from poop.
The conspiracy first started during J.F.K Assassination in Poopville. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Great Poop of '74.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their coprophilia.

They want to poop assault Poop Christ and imprison resisters in Poop Purgatory using Poopmobiles.

In order to prepare for this, we all must Vote. Since the media is controlled by Poop heads we should get our information from Head poops.

I've figured it all out.
"...Which is why so many PEople are allergic to PEanuts. The peanuts are emitting toxins as an evolutionary defense mechanism. They're tired of being eaten and now they're fightin' back!"-Dale Gribble
In order to understand balls you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of Cartman made up of hair with help from Cartman.
The conspiracy first started during penis in Uranus. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Penis.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their masturbation.

They want to masturbation Charlie Sheen and imprison resisters in Your mom using balls.

In order to prepare for this, we all must Pr0nz. Since the media is controlled by George Bush we should get our information from Obama.

This couldnt have been better.
you're a stone fox
In order to understand This thread sucks you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group ofPitmonkeys made up of with help from recreational cocaine users.

The conspiracy first started during That one Tom Cruise movie in the deli inside my local Safeway. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Kanye's VMA interruption.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by theirnail biting.

They want to dectectorial rape Gay people and imprison resisters in gay people's houses using boats and hoes.

In order to prepare for this, we all must panic. Since the media is controlled by Bob Dylan we should get our information from Bob Dylan.
Here are some conspiracy theories:
1) 9/11 was an OUTSIDE job
2) Kennedy was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald
3) We actually landed on the moon, using physics n' shit
In order to understand pie you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of Ultimate-Guitar made up of America with help from ninjas.

The conspiracy first started during 9/11 in Washington DC. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including The Holocaust.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their ear twitching.

They want to rape Jesus and imprison resisters in New York using trains.

In order to prepare for this, we all must nothing. Since the media is controlled by Rodney Hide we should get our information from Jesus.
In order to understand reviving the dead you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of toys 'r' us made up of asian milkmen with help from hedgemen.

The conspiracy first started during Bay of Pigs in Super Poland. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including World War 3.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their chewing toenails.

They want to leering paladin and imprison resisters in Sweden using hover bikes.

In order to prepare for this, we all must urinating. Since the media is controlled by santa's reindeer we should get our information from santa's elves.

My God...

In order to understand Music you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of Scots made up of the Welsh with help from The IRA.

The conspiracy first started during 1916 Rising in Belfast. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including 911.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their furious masturbation.

They want to ass rape Bono and imprison resisters in a U2 concert using bikes.

In order to prepare for this, we all must f*ck. Since the media is controlled by Barrack Obama we should get our information from David Cameron.
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
In order to understand Drinks you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of Assholes made up of Whities with help from Republicans.

The conspiracy first started during Richard Nixon's Resignation in Tokyo. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including The Vietnam Conflict.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their Shitting their Pants.

They want to Kick the Shins of George H.W. Bush and imprison resisters in The Sewer using Buses.

In order to prepare for this, we all must Frak the Gods. Since the media is controlled by My Face we should get our information from My Dick.

Oh my god, I've figgered it out!
In order to understand Project Mayhem you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of maniacs made up of underground boxers with help from Tyler Durden.

The conspiracy first started during the burning of a smiley face on a building in Chicago. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the destruction of 5 credit card companies.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their habit of causing mayhem.

They want to liberate humanity and imprison resisters in Hell using soap.

In order to prepare for this, we all must fight. Since the media is controlled by Brad Pitt we should get our information from Edward Norton.

I'm loving Fight Club these days
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
In order to understand Scientology you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group ofMexicans made up of Jews with help from the KKK.
The conspiracy first started during Ellen Page's birth in my asshole. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the apocolypse.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by theirnipple licking.

They want to kill Ellen Page and imprison resisters in susan Boyle's vagina using bears.

In order to prepare for this, we all must masturbate. Since the media is controlled by me we should get our information from da po-po.
Now, this was made by abusing the system a bit, but it's all for the lulz, anyway....

In order to understand magnets, you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of Mormons made up of rightful-virgins with help from Jews.

The conspiracy first started during moon landing in 'Murrica. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the great Lollercaust of 1337.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their wails of agony and woe from self inflicted falcon-punches.

They want to brutally rape anon., right in the ass, and imprison resisters in /b/ using long range lollercoasters.

In order to prepare for this, we all must perform the "one gun salute"; do the "five knuckle shuffle"'; go on a date with "Fisty Palmer and her five sisters"'; help put "Mr. Klenex's" kids through college. You get what I'm trying to say. Since the media is controlled by Encylopedia Dramatica we should get our information from 4chan. Makes sense, right?.
In order to understand that there are sharks with laser beams attached to their heads you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of Somali government officials made up of homophobic gays with help from crab people.

The conspiracy first started during Prohibition in Niburu. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including MLK's "I Have a Dream" speech.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their public masturbation.

They want to castrate atheists and imprison resisters in North Dakota using skateboards.

In order to prepare for this, we all must fap violently. Since the media is controlled by vegetarians we should get our information from pedophiles.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.

In order to understand Liberalism you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group ofCanadians made up of Jews with help from Illuminati.
The conspiracy first started during 9/11 in Berlin. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Hindenburg.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by theirmasturbating in public.

They want to rape Jews and imprison resisters in my house using horses.

In order to prepare for this, we all must fap. Since the media is controlled by Hitler we should get our information from Stephen Harper.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by Fullmetalzawa
I love for how most of these, the cause of action is to fap. XD

And in quite a few of them, including mine, you can identify them through their public masturbation.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Barcelona and UEFA officials.
Quote by shredbeyndshred
thanx man you rule hong siah

Quote by Scourge
thanks, Hong Siah... now im gonna have nightmares about my balls being ripped apart while in mid fall from a building window.

#47 member of Alter Bridge Rocks club
#40 member of The Linkin Park Rocks Club

In order to understand the sun you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group ofsunners made up of white people with help from naggers.

The conspiracy first started during spongebob in my pants. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including aids.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their amazingly large phallacies.

They want to rape Obama and imprison resisters in my pants using catapults.

In order to prepare for this, we all must rape. Since the media is controlled by OP we should get our information from IDontKnowWhatImDoing.

Interesting...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by captaincrunk
You cheated, lol.

What gave it away...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
This was fun, writing arbitrary unrelated stuff. I corrected tense and changed the word class when appropraite.

In order to understand Ultimate-Guitar you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of Mods made up of Pit Monkeys with help from Admins.

The conspiracy first started during the fall of the iron curtain in Russia. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including when shit got real.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their excessive usage of hammer.

They want to defenstrate noone and imprison resisters in the infernal down-below using internets.

In order to prepare for this, we all must eating shit. Since the media is controlled by Stalin himself we should get our information from Sarah Palin.
Quote by GisleAune
This was fun, writing arbitrary unrelated stuff. I corrected tense and changed the word class when appropraite.

In order to understand Ultimate-Guitar you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of Mods made up of Pit Monkeys with help from Admins.

The conspiracy first started during the fall of the iron curtain in Russia. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including when shit got real.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their excessive usage of hammer.

They want to defenstrate noone and imprison resisters in the infernal down-below using internets.

In order to prepare for this, we all must eating shit. Since the media is controlled by Stalin himself we should get our information from Sarah Palin.

Well it's not a conspiracy if it's true....
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦

In order to understand That DeMint started the recession you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of DeMint supporters made up of Recession Winners with help from Uninformed Voters.
The conspiracy first started during Recession in America. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Recession.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their Spending Habits.

They want to Disenfranchise Alvin Greene Supporters and imprison resisters in South Carolina using Airplanes.

In order to prepare for this, we all must Start a Recession. Since the media is controlled by DeMint we should get our information from Greene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HER2pGdAak
In order to understand rimming you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of the Brown Rimmers made up of Felchers with help from Brown Arses.

The conspiracy first started during the licking in uranus. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the battle of teuteborg.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by theirbrown faces.

They want to rape clean arses and imprison resisters in france using flying dildos.

In order to prepare for this, we all must suck cum out of shitty asses. Since the media is controlled by the dutch we should get our information from texas.
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
What They Don't
Want You to Know
In order to understand rape you
need to realize that everything is
controlled by a group of fags
made up of jews with help from
assholes.
The conspiracy first started
during your mum's rape in your
dad's basement. They have been
responsible for many events
throughout history, including
your birth.
Today, members of the
conspiracy are everywhere. They
can be identified by their low IQ.
They want to rape your mum
and imprison resisters in Canada
using flying penises.
In order to prepare for this, we
all must cut off their penises.
Since the media is controlled by
fags we should get our
information from your dad.
In order to understand French imperialism you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group ofFrench human beings made up of French Muslims with help from Chocolate bars.

The conspiracy first started during WW2 in Copenhagen. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Hitler's death.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by theirdefecating.

They want to cumming blood italian buddist and imprison resisters in the pooper using buses.

In order to prepare for this, we all must murdering. Since the media is controlled by conservatives we should get our information from communist party.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
In order to understand that everyone is fat you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of white people made up of jews with help from facebook.

The conspiracy first started during World War 4 in Wales. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including Battle of Hastings.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their wanking.

They want to murder Catholics and imprison resisters in the toilet in Mcdonalds after a guy had a long steamy shit using buses.

In order to prepare for this, we all must have sex with their mother. Since the media is controlled by Bugs Bunny we should get our information from Daffy Duck.

Hmm...
In order to understand
formation of megadeth you
need to realize that everything is
controlled by Dave
Mustaine with
help from David Ellefson.
The conspiracy first started
during James Hetfield's ass
whipping in Ron McGoveny's
house. They have been
responsible for many events
throughout history, including
Dave's dog humping Ron's car.
Today, Metallica fans are everywhere. They
can be identified by their stupidity.
They want to rape Dave's dog and
imprison resisters in Israel using
tour bus.
In order to prepare for this, we
all must start downloading
metallica songs from thepiratebay.
Since the music industry is controlled by
apple we should get our
music from thepiratebay.
In order to understand child birth you need to realize that everything is controlled by a group of lesbians made up of car mechanics with help from chronic masturbators.

The conspiracy first started during Christmas in Uzbekistan. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including AIDS.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by their Monkey Scrotum.

They want to fornicate New Yorkers with a pitchfork and imprison resisters in Mexico using haxxors.

In order to prepare for this, we all must an hero. Since the media is controlled by Moot we should get our information from ED.
Quote by Kensai
I'm no fancy doctor, but it sounds like you've got the clap.
Last edited by hushie_619 at Apr 28, 2011,
Illuminati, plain and simple, is coming with full force. It's not even a conspiracy theory anymore, it is getting closer and closer to the goals.

Open your mind and see what's in front of you.
Quote by Jah_Babylon
Illuminati, plain and simple, is coming with full force. It's not even a conspiracy theory anymore, it is getting closer and closer to the goals.

Open your mind and see what's in front of you.

Necropost AND didn't read the OP.

Shame, sir. Shame.