I'm trying to put an INFS3 pick up into the bridge of my Epi Strat. i've been googling for schematics and cant seem to find any, especially for the epi strat. can ya help a brotha out? thanks.
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
Eeeeh, I'm sorry to tell you that Epiphone doesn't make any strats. They do make the Wilshire model, but no strats. If it's a strat and it's labeled as "Stratocaster" it must be a Squier or Fender. Just to know, why are installing an INFS3 and not something better?
Last edited by zerkein at Apr 27, 2011,
Quote by zerkein
Eeeeh, I'm sorry to tell you that Epiphone doesn't make any strats. They do make the Wilshire model, but no strats. If it's a strat and it's labeled as "Stratocaster" it must be a Squier or Fender. Just to know, why are installing an INFS3 and not something better?

uh yes they do, because i'm looking at mine right now... google it, they make teles too. and my friend swapped his pickups from his ibanez and wasnt using it. it's free and better than my stock

edit, or what psyguitarist said
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
Last edited by shampooboy37 at Apr 27, 2011,
Quote by zerkein
Oh shit, sorry, I didn't know they made epi strats, then just look for a conventional SSS wiring. Maybe this one will work http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=3s_1v_2t_5w Sorry for my ignorance

it's all good. learn something new everyday. thanks for the help. is there any general rule about which color wire goes where? there's a black and a white wire to the INFS