Alright, so I've found some awesome sounding heads that are good in both the clean and distorted departments, and I like all of them, and they all have one thing in common, they sound huge but are versatile in their hugeness

Some of the amps I am talking about are ones like the baron K88, and B120, the splawn nitro and the titan Cerberus

The only downside is lack of clips and reviews die to the small operations of the builders, so do you know of any other amps that sound huge, but tight, defined and articulate like these?

Also, no budget or anything, just looking for knowledge

Thanks
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
Tons of people own the Nitro so don't know why you'd have trouble finding reviews there. Either way though, the "biggest" sounding amps I've ever heard are the 2 channel Mesa Dual Recto and the Diezel Herbert. Not much else comes close.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Tons of people own the Nitro so don't know why you'd have trouble finding reviews there. Either way though, the "biggest" sounding amps I've ever heard are the 2 channel Mesa Dual Recto and the Diezel Herbert. Not much else comes close.

^ has not played a peters hydra.

i keep telling him to though.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Boss metalzone through mg10.

I've got both for sale, interested?
Ibanez RGR421EXFM >> Maxon OD808 >> BOSS NS-2 >> Peavey 5150 212
Teh Uberschall by Bogner.

Mesa Recto series - mostly because to unleash their full potential the volume has be at deafening volumes already.
Alright, cool beans, anyone have experience with any ofthese amps being suggested?
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
experience you say?

The link in my sig has songs that have all but the invader in them. Most of the songs are heavily the rivera, the origin and rogue are mostly the vht.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

sorry, but check my previous post!

I JUST WANT KNOWLEDGE OF OTHER AMPS THAT SOUND SIMILAR IN 3D HUGENESS, ARTICULATION, DEFINITION AND OVERALL ROBUSTNESS

and good cleans are nice too
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
Quote by PatrickChampoux
Isp technologies Theta in a Vector cab

holy buttsecks! WTF is this exactly?!

*reads ISP website*...

hmmmm.....

why has no one else hear of this?
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
VHT/Fryette Pitbull is the most articulate amp, I've heard of bands switching from them because they were too tight.

They are also very versatile, just watch the video for ISIS's Clearing the Eye, he uses the Pitbull UL I think matched with a beat up Sunn cab.

You can't really go wrong with the K88 or Splawn though. I've never heard bad things about them.
Quote by Tedward
VHT/Fryette Pitbull is the most articulate amp, I've heard of bands switching from them because they were too tight.

They are also very versatile, just watch the video for ISIS's Clearing the Eye, he uses the Pitbull UL I think matched with a beat up Sunn cab.

You can't really go wrong with the K88 or Splawn though. I've never heard bad things about them.

same here, how about the sig x though?
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious