Stop right there criminal scum, pay the court a fine or serve your sentence, your stolen goods are now forfeit.

edit:

You're a douchenozzle.

Ok kill the thread.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
You're a piece of shit for stealing it, but you're an even bigger piece of shit for stealing a ****ing zune.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hahahahaha you stole a Zune LOL. Now he can get an iPod. You loose.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
... Really? You lack that much common decency to give it back to the person who made the mistake of leaving it behind? What if that was your Zune you left, and someone stole it?

You're a piece of shit. I hate thieves.
If it was an iPod I could understand, but this kid probably won't even care. He probably regrets ever buying it.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
god I hate mirror threads

*reported
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
This is weird because my friend was looking to get rid of her Zune earlier today. She said it was new, too....
Quote by Lots O' FX
There's a guy named, I shit you not, Hunter Goldhammer. I have never met him, I only heard his name over the PA, but I assume he's a dwarf paladin.

Quote by skwelcher
I'm like the real life version of the socially awkward penguin.
Quote by Levi79
Lmfao! Posted today and everything.

Holy crap what a coincidence!!
You're a ******

Look at the Apple elitists in this thread.
Last edited by space aids at Apr 28, 2011,
Quote by Stir-Fry
Holy crap what a coincidence!!

MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I believe you're telling the truth, and I gotta say: Great job! I love both thieves and internet trolls. Well done, sir.
Quote by TheSexPanthers
People can't tell a troll topic?

People can't tell the difference between trolling and joking?
You'll never beat the "I stole some guy's table" thread. Nevar evar!
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Cool story, bro.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.