Has anyone else seen these?

"The WMD Geiger Counter is hundreds of entirely new face melting sounds. A high gain modern preamp drives an 8 bit computer, creating sounds which range from nice (tubey overdrive, lofi aliasing, hot gated leads) to total madness (impossible amounts of gain, multiple octave foldover, harsh digital data errors, and piercing sculpted noise). This is NOT a modeling pedal, it turns the fundamentals of digital into a source of extreme distortion."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A7VFxIBj84

I actually really want one, they aren't exactly cheap though ($300 US). But I think it'd be a great pedal to have, they sound so good!
Sounds like it has a lot of pretty cool sounds that I'd never use.

Definitely a unique pedal, I'll give it that.
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
Really? I think the low-fi sounds would be great for Jack White bluesy stuff, like the solo for icky thump! It just looks like a really sweet distortion pedal haha
Quote by will-the-me
Really? I think the low-fi sounds would be great for Jack White bluesy stuff, like the solo for icky thump! It just looks like a really sweet distortion pedal haha

They'd be perfect for that stuff. Not my style though. I thought the ring mod setting sounded pretty awesome, but I've never been able to really find a use for that kind of thing in my music.

Still a cool pedal whether I would use it or not.
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex