I'm am loking for an amp for home practice and maybe for small gigs I play mostly metal, I'm thinking seriously on it, beacuse:

1.-the price
2.-100 watts, and a good speaker, a celestion
3.-for around 350 dollars, is the best sounding amp I have seen around(In my country yo can get a cheap used tube amps like a 6505, so that is not an option, the cheapest tube amp you could get here is a peavey valveking 75 watts for around 500$) I have tested a vox valvetronix vt 50, same price, half watts, and worse sound, and a vyper 75, same price less watts, a little worse sound.
4.- it could be conected t your computer to record, it cames with amplitube and fender fuse.

so, do you think this is a good option for me?
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Last edited by andras67 at Apr 28, 2011,
Well if that's the one you like best and those are your only options in that range then ok. But many would argue the vypyr is much better for metal.

Are you saying there is no used market?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Well if that's the one you like best and those are your only options in that range then ok. But many would argue the vypyr is much better for metal.

Are you saying there is no used market?

there is used market, but mostly of solid state amps, the few tube amps are selled at the same prices of new one's
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C