Okay I was taking online classes from a community college, funded only with grants. Not long after I started them I got sick with the flu and couldn't make it to the computer for about a week and a half. When I could finally get back to my work I had been dropped from my classes for lack of participation. I explained the situation to my instuctors but they didn't care, they wouldn't put me back in. Now my questions.

1. Will I have to pay that grant money back?

2. I am living very close to that college now and would like to go there directly, no online classes. If I have been dropped from there before would they allow me to do that?

3. Can I apply for financial aid again?

I realize this may not be the best place to ask this but it's late here and worth a try.
1. no - grants are given money. if you fail or get dropped, its still paid for
2. yes - they may get stricter with you about registering, but i dont think community colleges can turn you away.
3. yes - if you are doing the fafsa, you can only do it once a year. grants and scholarships are everywhere and can be done whenever they are available (between each semester usually).
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
1. no - grants are given money. if you fail or get dropped, its still paid for
2. yes - they may get stricter with you about registering, but i dont think community colleges can turn you away.
3. yes - if you are doing the fafsa, you can only do it once a year. grants and scholarships are everywhere and can be done whenever they are available (between each semester usually).