I'm in a dire need of a wah pedal for both cleans and mid-high gains. I'll be using it for all kinds of weird stuff, not so much for the typical funky things, although that too. I like to just hold one chord with OD on and drive it all the way from deep bassy sound to screaming trebly one. So I need the wah to have a wide sweep I guess and to have deep tone in both extremes. I've been looking at Fulltone Clyde Deluxe, but it's kinda expensive (but still an option) and having modes on wah doesn't really seem too handy in live situations, unless you can switch the modes with your foot somehow (?). The thing I know I don't need is the Budda wah, as I said I'm not playing funky, I need the wah to be more aggressive. I'm not using ultra brutal gains, more like mid to mid-high gain with lots of mids on the amp. And oh, only true bypass pedals please. Thanks in advance.
Try the Crybaby from Hell from Dunlop. Its got a variable sweep range and built in boost for solos. Also it has a variable q control, volume etc.
Fender Telecaster
Squier Jazzmaster
Fender Deluxe Stratocaster
Hagstrom F-301
Epiphone Dot

Big Muff Pi
Small Clone
MXR Phase 90
Dunlop CFH
Crate V33H>Bugera2x12

Bunderthird (Alt Rock)
www.facebook.com/bunderthird
Morley Bad Horsie 2

EDIT: The other recommendation is the Crybaby from Hell - go with one of these 2.
I tested the Kirk Hammett wah recently, and I am really impressed. It looks stupid as hell, but it sounds amazing. Very nice sweep, handles gain extremely well (well, you would hope so since that is how Kirk uses it) and sounded awesome clean.

I am not much of a Metallica fan, but that is an awesome wah.
Both Dunlop and Morley seem kinda crafted for metal. I don't play metal, I play kinda dirty jazzy grungy stuff, progressive garage music if you will (yeah I know :P), I'm not sure if any of those wahs is any good for me because everyone on youtube plays goddamn metal on those... I'll try and find them in a local store. Still thinking about Fulltone though.
Quote by CantShred
Morley Bad Horsie 2

EDIT: The other recommendation is the Crybaby from Hell - go with one of these 2.

I got a Morley Bad Horsie 2 aswell and i think it's very nice
My friend has a Fulltone, and he says its best for clean stuff, he has a different wah that is more modern sounding, a 535q Dunlop I think (lucky prick has so much gear he got for free from a family friend).
i personally like the bad horsie 2 or even the ibanez weeping demon, but the crybaby from hell is pretty good too.
Quote by Cracked.com
Then they torched an Apple Store and made a PowerPoint about their experiences.
Quote by theonecalledjoe
Try the Crybaby from Hell from Dunlop. Its got a variable sweep range and built in boost for solos. Also it has a variable q control, volume etc.

It's also crap.

Used Teese RMC 3 or 5, ts. You can't go wrong.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
I'd have to order the Teese from US (I live in Poland) and I'm pretty sure the customs is gonna cost me an arm and a leg. :/
I like the Jerry Cantrell Crybaby over my friends Dime From Hell, but we have a little different playing style. You should definitely check out the Cantrell though, it has an impressive range on it. i only have the knob a a quarter turn from the low sweep.
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Bad Horsie 2.
It gives you two different wah modes.
I use the normal "Via" mode for clean and crunch, and the other for harder rock wah work.
Works and sounds great!
2011 PRS CU24 (Black/Gold), Carvin Legacy 3
IMO the major advantage of the Morleys are the switchless operation. Tone wise they arnt that special. The crybaby from hell is the only signature thats any good but if you dont wanna do the signature thing than the 535q is a versetile dunlop also. Personally I like my crybaby that I took and modded (you can find lots of info on modding online). Of course the Fulltone is pretty amazing and is worth the money. Never tried a Teese but they seem to be really liked arond here.
Ernie Ball wah. I'm selling one in the gear thread. YouTube it, sounds pretty good for heavier stuff.
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.