from the monkey lord forum

Hi guys,
One of Patrick Hufschmid's customers had his guitar stolen in Lyon France after a bunch of people savagly attacked him with base ball bats...
Steve's poor head is like a pumpkin, he was lucky to survive the beating by all accounts.
They took a new 8 String guitar and are likely to try and sell it, if you see it or are offered it please let Patrick know.
I wish Steve a speedy recovery and the thugs a dry raping.

Me

Damn.

Will keep an eye out.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Spartan101400 is on the Case!

bigassEDIT:
Quote by Steve635z
Might manage to bag myself a cheap 8 string in that case....

Considering the situation, I don't find this funny at all.
Last edited by Spartan101400 at Apr 28, 2011,
Dang, that's horrible. I hope they catch them and find the guitar.

Quote by Steve635z

classy
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Seriously what the hell is up with people gettin so desperate as to beat up some poor guy over a guitar...Hope they catch them and return the favor
Quote by Steve635z

REALLY not funny
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
that storry is really f'ed up.
Yamaha SG 800
Tokai USG 118s
Hughes&Kettner Tube Meister
Jet City JCA12XS
Laney Cub 10
Electro Harmonix Big Muff pi (tone/wicker)
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Guild D 125 CE <3
Why steal just one guitar?? Seems a bit pointless :/

Sucks though, hope he recovers quickly
Down they come
The swarm of locusts
Skies above
Converge to choke us
Feast of souls
Consume the harvest
Young and old
Suffer unto the locust
...he got beaten up over a GUITAR? Christ, that's scary. o_o Best of luck to him in his recovery, and hope he finds it, that's a sexy guitar.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Wow that kinda of reminds me of when a friends bass got stolen.

I wish him a speedy recovery.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Good news!

According to this topic , a friend of Steve was in a music shop when this customer was starting to talk about his "new guitar"...

He was able to track down one of the guys who beat him up and got his guitar back, gladly in perfect condition!

Hufschmid said:
Bonne nouvelles! Steve a retrouvé sa guitare (en parfait état) ainsi que l'un de ses ravisseurs grâce à un ami qui se trouvait par hasard dans un magasin de musique et qui a entendu un autre client parler de ''sa nouvelle guitare''. Un grand merci pour votre soutien et vos messages d'amitié, faut croire qu'internet peut vraiment servir à quelque chose de positif et je suis persuadé que ce topique ainsi que votre aide précieuse y est pour quelque chose
Last edited by 8stringlover at Apr 30, 2011,
Quote by 8stringlover
Good news!

According to this topic , a friend of Steve was in a music shop when this customer was starting to talk about his "new guitar"...

He was able to track down one of the guys who beat him up and got his guitar back, gladly in perfect condition!

Hufschmid said:
Good news! Steve has found his guitar (in perfect condition) and one of his captors through a friend who happened to be in a music store and heard another customer talking about his''new''guitar. A big thank you for your support and messages of friendship, we must believe that the Internet can really be used for something positive and I am sure this topic and your help is there for something

Translated.
awesome

thanks for the translation too- I got the gist of it but then got lazy and just read your translation
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
it's not even karma, it's the guy being a complete prat. Who beats someone up, steals a guitar, and then goes into the local guitar shop to brag about his new guitar?

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
some people are just so disgusting. glad he got his guitar back but this kind of stuff just pisses me off. i just don't understand people who have to steal shit. especially material objects with both monetary and sentimental value.

my 85' ibanez is beat up as ****, paint is chipping all over the guitar looks like a total piece of shit. but it plays like a dream and my godfather gave it to me, and on top of that it was only made for one year because of a lawsuit between ibanez and jackson. if someone tried to steal that or anything from my house i wouldn't go out with a fight.
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
Last edited by whyze250f at Apr 30, 2011,
If I didnt think it would have got me banned, I was going to do a mock NGD

I am a bad person.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0

I am a bad person.

lol
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by Tom 1.0

I am a bad person.

Hahaha I lol'd and then realized I'm a terrible person... :-P
Ibanez S2170FB Prestige + Crunch Lab
Ibanez RG1570MRR Prestige + Crunch Lab
Taylor 214CE
Peavey 6505MH + Orange PPC112 + TS9 + ISP Decimator + MXR 10-Band EQ

Watch and subscribe to my guitar ventures!
Search Nick Catelli on YouTube
Quote by Tom 1.0

I am a bad person.

This is only funny because the dude got his guitar back.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Quote by truespin

that's the only reason I lold
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by Tom 1.0

I am a bad person.

That would've been even better than your Charvel NGD...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by truespin

Too right. I would never have actually done it and its horrific that he was attacked over a guitar. Guitars aren't worth a human life.

Ever.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Am I the only one who doesn't know who the hell this Patrick and Steve is?
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Patrick is a luthiers and he builds the Humshred guitar, I don't know Steve personally but its not unreasonable to ask people to keep an eye out, its a very distinctive guitar.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
Patrick is a luthiers and he builds the Humshred guitar, I don't know Steve personally but its not unreasonable to ask people to keep an eye out, its a very distinctive guitar.

Um... I've never heard of the humshred either.. jesus I take a break from UG for a few weeks and this is what happens? -_-
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Quote by Lovecannon
Um... I've never heard of the humshred either.. jesus I take a break from UG for a few weeks and this is what happens? -_-

I was just answering your question?

And the "humshred" was me just being lazy lol the company is "Hufschmid"

Sorry.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Last edited by Tom 1.0 at May 1, 2011,
Quote by CrazyPigeon
I lol'd.

+1
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

'The dusty end, is not my friend.'